• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

No one can exist

No one can exist in this challenging market place of forex. No trading methods can help a foreign currency exchange trader to survive until he is not able to utilize his trading skills and expertise. And for this reason, a trader must try to pick trading methods which can help him to achieve trading goals. To ensure achievement, a trader should also try to acquire knowledge after understanding his trading needs and requirements.

No one can exist in this challenging market place of forex. No trading methods can help a foreign currency exchange trader to survive until he is not able to utilize his trading skills and expertise. And for this reason, a trader must try to pick trading methods which can help him to achieve trading goals. To ensure achievement, a trader should also try to acquire knowledge after understanding his trading needs and requirements.

Knowledge, only knowledge can save you. Without proper trading knowledge no one can exist here for a long time. In Forex, only 10% traders are profitable; that’s the real scenario.

I do not agree with the notion that none can exist in the Forex market. The only way to suceed is by using the right strategy, sticking to your trading plan ,doing verry extensive research,correct analysis skills and above all exercising trading discipline.

I didn’t get your point on your 1st 2 sentences! By the way, nothing is impossible when a trader have good trading skill. Trading skill is the key.

Exactly. Trading is a hard work, and even if you are brilliant strategic mind, that doesn’t mean that you are insured from risks. What makes successful trader different is an ability to adapt to rapid changes, be flexible and open to new knowledge and experience.

The way that the market works is always changing, and it is just as essential that you develop and change with it. One of the biggest mistakes that professionals make is that they stop being students of the market.

Of course we can not master it all, but we can certainly improve and grow in the market. It might take time and some bad trades, but it's worth it when you work right.

I would say knowledge and experience is most important in Forex but also in any other financial market. Learning from experience is most useful learning technique. It takes time and effort but it all pays off at the end

I would say knowledge and experience is most important in Forex but also in any other financial market. Learning from experience is most useful learning technique. It takes time and effort but it all pays off at the end

I liked your last line mostly’ really it takes time & no one can make a good trading skill instantly; such as I was struggling in my 1st 1.5 years of trading.

I liked your last line mostly’ really it takes time & no one can make a good trading skill instantly; such as I was struggling in my 1st 1.5 years of trading.
It's almost impossible to make instant breakthrough, even if it happens I would say it's beginners luck.

It's almost impossible to make instant breakthrough, even if it happens I would say it's beginners luck.

Mate; the reality is you can make 1-2 trades (TP) by your luck; but making consistent money based on only luck is quite impossible.

Mate; the reality is you can make 1-2 trades (TP) by your luck; but making consistent money based on only luck is quite impossible.
Exactly my point, you can't be naive in the market, and expect a miracle for a breakthrough. You need to work and be consistent.

Earning small but consistent from Forex is an important work for any trader. Big amount profit will not happen everytime with you.

That is what I want, if you can profit small but minimize your loss and have a consistent ratio of it. One can surely have a good way to be a good trader in this market.

Yes, experience and knowledge matter a lot while trading. The best way to get experience is to pratice on the demo account. You hav eto spend enough time on demo account for getting confidence. Only knowledge is not enough until you have experience in this field. Practice matters a lot!

Yes, experience and knowledge matter a lot while trading. The best way to get experience is to pratice on the demo account. You hav eto spend enough time on demo account for getting confidence. Only knowledge is not enough until you have experience in this field. Practice matters a lot!

Absolutely; only knowledge is real here! In addition, there is no shortcut way of money making in Forex. Sine, learning is a long-term process here so, new traders should have long term plan on learning.

Need to know about the market in trading. You have to make a profit by acquiring knowledge. The more skills you develop, the more profit you can make.