• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

News trading

News trading is one of the major reasons a lot of traders are losing cash for a long time period. They take a rest and invest cash and again lose it. News like interest rate can alter the market management. NFP also moves the marketplace a great level. To learn about news you need to be aware of the economy of different nations.

If you want to do news trading, you have to learn about that subject. For example, you need to have an idea about forecasts, previews, etc. And above all, you have to be aware of the economic situation of that country.

the news trading is really a tough game , need a long time experience if you need to bring good amount of profit during news.

Movements due to particular news is always temporary and most of the time big players in the market take advantage of such moves and small investors incur losses.

Yes, I agree. Trades on major news events should be avoided by newbies. Most newbies lose their accounts during major news events.

Start with a regulated and reliable broker. Today’s brokers are using the advanced trading technology to provide enough support to scalpers.

Many traders want to survive but it is hardly possible for those who are not on the right track. However, when I follow risk management policy, I can carry handsome amount of profit on average. Every broker allows traders with a demo account for the assistance of practicing.

Proper measurement of trading performance increases the potential of profiting more and more. If you find any lacking, then recover it as soon as possible because it is the spell of surviving in Forex for long.

News trading in forex involves capitalizing on market volatility resulting from significant economic announcements, such as employment reports or central bank decisions. Traders analyze the impact of news events on currency pairs, aiming to enter and exit positions quickly to profit from short-term price movements.