• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

News trading

News trading is one of the major reasons a lot of traders are losing cash for a long time period. They take a rest and invest cash and again lose it. News like interest rate can alter the market management. NFP also moves the marketplace a great level. To learn about news you need to be aware of the economy of different nations.

News trading is very risky, but if you want to control this risk, you have to work with the news impact. We have to think of trade in the movement after the news is published.

News, or should I say fundamental analysis, is what leads to high volatility. That is a fact. Working with them is challenging, but promising. It's worth mastering in as much detail as possible - it will always be yielding profits.

Working with the news is key.
It is they that can fundamentally change the market and provide good prospects for profit.

I always refrain from news trading. Because the market has a lot of volatility during this time. That's why I try to work by looking at the news impact.

Many traders in forex don’t want to retain their trades for a long time so they rely on news trading. News trading gives traders instant feedback.

News trading is a popular trading type though it is little bit risky. Traders mostly rely on this type of trading to earn profit within the shortest period of time.

Proper candlestick knowledge is needed for technical analysis and indicators are of high assistance. Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend.