• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

News trading

I do not trade during before and after big impact news like NFP. To me trading news is just like gambling. But if you have excellent fundamental knowledge, that's different. Just by assuming or listening from different news taking a decision is foolishness. Actually most newbie trade during news time because of the fear of missing an opportunity.

I never base my trading on something like you know some games from local newspaper, it's just stupid by many possible standarts anyway and I hope that we really can make something happen entirely on many possible levels anyway for your own health.

I do not know why, I am always do not do any correlation with news and my trading activity honestly. I am in need of all this stuff entirely. But I am doing it all my own way and do not copy anyone even being a newbie.

Okay, for now news is very very bad, so what do you do out there entirely. Do you plan to do something with it or we continue like that? When COVID panic will end a lot may change absolutely and possibly and I do not know what is where...

I do not know why, I am always do not do any correlation with news and my trading activity honestly. I am in need of all this stuff entirely. But I am doing it all my own way and do not copy anyone even being a newbie.
That's good you don't copy anyone, but I think being aware of the news and affairs is also important.

News trading is not good for you, if you don't have deep understanding of the fundamental. Many newbies lose money by doing news trading especially during NFP and FOMC. I usually stay away during this time.

News trading is not good for you, if you don't have deep understanding of the fundamental. Many newbies lose money by doing news trading especially during NFP and FOMC. I usually stay away during this time.

News trading is risky due to high volatility. If you use high leverage you may end up losing whole capital at once.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

News trading is very tempting but for good for everyone. For news trading you need good knowledge on both technical and fundamental analysis. Otherwise most of the time you would lose money in news trading.

If you are a new trader, it is better not to trade on big news release date. Suppose you open a trade and before news your position is in loss. You system says it will hit tp but due to news you can't hold the position because a spike in price can hit your SL. And if you are sure enough that you will be able to get out of the trade with profit before news, that's different.

Many fundamental traders apply news amid trading analysis. According to the news, he made the strategy. Emotion control is essential for news trading. It is never possible to trade news without controlling emotions.

Forex market offers great opportunity but unfortunately most people can not materialize the opportunity due to lack of knowledge and skills. They treat it just like gambling. As a result they can't make consistent money.

Keeping a journal is a good way to find our mistakes. There are some mistakes that we do again and again. Journal can help us find them. Learning from mistakes is the best way of learning. So it's a good habit to keep journal.

Before enter into the live trading you should practice demo trading. It will help you to check your ability and also help to check your strategy and planning.

For forex market economic news is very important. News like interest rate can change the market direction. NFP also moves the market a great degree. To learn about news you need to know the economy of different countries.

Before enter into the live trading you should practice demo trading. It will help you to check your ability and also help to check your strategy and planning.
A full planning of trading is needed for successful trading. A trader should cleanly knows what he is doing. Most traders do not have idea what they are doing. Out of hope they open trades.

Forex News helps to keep the market movement moving. If you can't do this news trading, you can't catch the Big Movement. So it is very important to do news trading.

There are lot of reason to lose in trading lack of knowledge, skill, emotion, good trading strategy. Trader should find their own mistake and avoid it in future to make profit.