• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

News trading

News trading is a good means we can trade forex if we want to make good analysis of this business. Some depend on news to trade because they believe the importance of news trading and know they can help themselves know what to do at the right point in time in their trade. I depend sometimes in this news it helps me with my analysis.

News analysis is relatively complicated than technical analysis! That’s way, you may notice maximum traders are involved with technical analysis only! By the way, for being a good trader it’s very important to work with both kinds of market analysis.

For doing news trading I rely on economic calendar of FF. I only do high voltage news trading besides I have technical indicators based trading system for general trading! By the way, news trading is always challenging!

Well if there were no slippage, then news trading would have been a really good way to trade. But unfortunately during news time there are lots of volatility and bigger spreads and lack of liquidity which makes news trading not so attractive.

News trading is a good means we can trade forex if we want to make good analysis of this business. Some depend on news to trade because they believe the importance of news trading and know they can help themselves know what to do at the right point in time in their trade. I depend sometimes in this news it helps me with my analysis.

Truly news trading is a tempting. Trading on news is particularly enchanting. After a short time, the best thing is not to trade on news. It can blow your record in barely a minute. I by and large endeavor to keep away from news trading. I don't trade during news time.

Truly news trading is a tempting. Trading on news is particularly enchanting. After a short time, the best thing is not to trade on news. It can blow your record in barely a minute. I by and large endeavor to keep away from news trading. I don't trade during news time.

Well lack of liquidity during news time brings several disadvantages for traders. We don't get our desired price and trade starts from a bad place in most situations. It is better not to trade during the news and stay away from it.

News trading has huge importance on the Forex market. The release of the important economic data including GDP growth rate, Unemployment rates, sales of the country, etc. has a huge impact on the market. Investors always keep an eye on it. Thanks!

Economic statistics has always made a big influence on the market, and this is the reason why many traders use fundamental analysis to assess the prospects of different trading tool.

News trading is always challenging, till now I close all of my trades before the high voltage news as like FOMC, NFP. Besides, I handle my live account according to my price action trading knowledge & experience.

I think news following is a habit of almost every trader. News has the direct effect on the psychology of the investors and traders. It is the basic thing we need to look upon all the time while trading in the current era. Stay updated all the time!

I think news following is a habit of almost every trader. News has the direct effect on the psychology of the investors and traders. It is the basic thing we need to look upon all the time while trading in the current era. Stay updated all the time!

Agree with you. I have also noticed that, technical analysis based traders also keep focusing on the high voltage news! No doubt, news events are too much sensitive.

Those who have small capital shouldn’t apply any EA. If you make portfolio of your investment, then you can use EA on a single account. You can purchase EA from professional EA sellers.

News trading serves traders with handsome amount of profit. Dedication and passion are the key to success. When traders have enough knowledge, it accumulates confidence in them. So, traders should never compromise with knowledge acquiring.

Learning grows consciousness in a trader. But the learning should be effective enough. Your first investment should a small amount because initially investing big amount carries high risk for you.

Lack of practical knowledge pushes a trader towards recurring losses. For practical knowledge, you have no option except trading on demo account.

The market is saturated with signal selling syndicates and don’t get entrapped by them because they will offer you alluring packages.