• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

News In Forex Trading

Till now, NFP trading is my favorite! Since I get quick result by using NFP news session! Besides I seem, FOMC is the most unpredictable one! I mostly avoid FOMC and others announcement trading sessions!

Although I would say that the news is big factor in the success in forex trading but somehow I like to thank that some news has been discounted already by the market. So I don't think that the news would always be the best way to predict the next movement of the market but I think most of the time it does affect the movement of the market.

But I don’t think so, expert traders can utilize the opportunity of news trading so smartly! The main advantage of doing news trading is, it produces quick result! Such as I made 340 pips within just one hour by last NFP news!

News trading doesn’t mean only data based trading; you need to understand the actual meaning of news events if you wanna make average money from high voltage news session! That’s way, a number of successful traders have a long time trading experience.

Thanks for the advice, however in trading currencies I see most of the loss was caused by a trader's own self, especially in financial news, there are conditions where price movement very quickly and with a wide range, but always just force myself to come in.

News indeed can giving impact to currency, like as on election parlementary on england that causing gbp move also rapidly, as trader also need to reading update news which sometime before released already become hot issue and can influenced on currency

Of course, traders have to aware of all kind of high impact news events! I think, for being a successful Forex trader there is no way without news analysis! According to my experience, news analysis is much important than the technical analysis.

Proper money management all-encompassing risk management can help a trader to achieve a successful trading voyage. But to ensure enjoyable trading voyage, any trader will require the abilities that can help him to make decisions after analyzing essential aspects. Analytical tools can range from technical to fundamental factors so that traders can take help from diverse tools. Even a trader needs to give importance on news which is central and relevant.

Proper money management all-encompassing risk management can help a trader to achieve a successful trading voyage. But to ensure enjoyable trading voyage, any trader will require the abilities that can help him to make decisions after analyzing essential aspects. Analytical tools can range from technical to fundamental factors so that traders can take help from diverse tools. Even a trader needs to give importance on news which is central and relevant.

Money management is the key! You can make smart money here with an ordinary trading system if you know how to apply MM rules in trading.

Right, every trader is having his own choice for trading and according to that they choose the strategy and work here. Same, the success is also different as per the traders working knowledge and experience.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

News are always good way to trade in the market because on News time the market is always in high mode and the movement of every trade is good.

If you are not confident enough; just leave! News trading is so much dangerous to play! In addition, never try to avoid the stop loss trade position!

Having a learning attitude is important! But unfortunately new traders focus on earning instead of learning! As a result; a number of new traders lose their money & time.

They are basically blind folded with the stories of being getting rich in forex trading right over the night however the reality is that you can not make money in this field without proper skills.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

i love the broker which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading of trading technology, and doesnt restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. regulation is not a big deal to me.

During the time of fundamental news, the market became volatile. It is very important in the case of news trading. If there was no news, we would not be able to make a good profit by trading in the Forex market. The economic report of each country is published from time to time so the movement of the market is different from time to time. I don't usually trade during the news. After becoming a news publisher, I analyze the effect of the news and then trade.

News plays an important role in forex trading. Because with the help of news a trader can get all the latest information about the market and he can easily make his decision according to the market situation.

Economic indicators are the main catalyst behind market direction. But trading during big news events like NFP is not a good idea. During this time market spikes a lot. It's better to stay away from market during this time.