• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

News In Forex Trading

Well, what is the connection between that and news in trading, also i see that it does not matter of your broker as long as your skill to analyze news is good profit surely following you. With news trading never hoping to trade everyday, this is only trade during right momentum only.

Pragmatically, without having most accurate fundamentally strong experience, it is very difficult to trade in news time. In my trading life, I am very much trustworthy on my live economic calendar that I am getting from my trading platform MxTrade. This knowledgeable calendar always shows me the most important and financial indicators that drive the market. So, I am able to collect proper experience about the world economic financial conditions that helps me to gather fundamental data which is the foremost key to make profit in news time. So, I think all we should practice the economic calendar to keep survive in news time.

Pragmatically, without having most accurate fundamentally strong experience, it is very difficult to trade in news time. In my trading life, I am very much trustworthy on my live economic calendar that I am getting from my trading platform MxTrade. This knowledgeable calendar always shows me the most important and financial indicators that drive the market. So, I am able to collect proper experience about the world economic financial conditions that helps me to gather fundamental data which is the foremost key to make profit in news time. So, I think all we should practice the economic calendar to keep survive in news time.
So do i, news calendar is just like the other calendar that i must see aside from conventional one. I don't see this is as the holy grail but for me it is like as you said the most accurate one. Predicting the trend with fundamental analysis is easier for me to did rather than technical analysis.

Calendars are really excellent when it comes to planning your intraday actions. I usually follow freshforex calendar and plan Close based on the events in the calendar.

As professional Forex trader I can’t avoid news trading. Though, I know it’s much challenging but I can earn enough money from my long time news trading experience. On the other hand, Economic Calendar of TradingBanks trading broker is my best live support for knowing all Forex news with details within very quick time. So, it’s very easy for me to know news and open my trade according news trend.

I want to trade when the news launching but my connection does not support me. It will be good if you have stable and fast internet connection with smaller delay, make sure you also watch CNBC live channel because that is the most real time news, with that you can order faster and enter the market faster for sure. with this way i see you can secure around 30-70 pips with less resistance.

Market maker brokers disconnect their platform when the news comes out. So it may always not be the problem of net connection. This is something you can check out the behavior of your platform.

News are important, we cannot deny this fact. But trading solely on news is not what I do. I do look at news but only the major ones that can cause a change in trend on its particular currency.

News are important, we cannot deny this fact. But trading solely on news is not what I do. I do look at news but only the major ones that can cause a change in trend on its particular currency.
You can see how the market swing after that market launch but remmeber this way does not work forever, there are some chances that the market minght be against you, lately i got around 100 pips loss because of this but to be honest majority of trading i think is still profitable with news based trading.

News has a very initial impact but you have to capitalize on such news if you cant analyse it properly then you dont have to take risk and invest.

News has a very initial impact but you have to capitalize on such news if you cant analyse it properly then you dont have to take risk and invest.
There are many ways but actually according at my own experience, analyzing news is easier compared to the other techniques that i've been trying so far and it does not take much of your time, only around 5-10 minutes before you can open a position.

yeah. it is important. i think we can get better signal when we control news better. because it has high effective with market.

yeah. it is important. i think we can get better signal when we control news better. because it has high effective with market.

News outcome has a good setup. Just notice when high impact news comes out. Use the clock and you will see there are few seconds delay when the data comes out. And by then market has made a move.

I have almost 5 years trading experience! In addition, now I mainly use news analysis even though I standard with technical analysis! News trading is very logical, there is no hidden meaning! But which traders do only data based trading, they can’t make regular income through news trading! I always enjoy high impact news sessions!

Each and every traders have to know the importance of the news so that they can trade as per the market trend and the impact of the news as most of the trades pips we can get if we are positive.

I don't think that trading news is necessary for a trader... as for me, I prefer not to open any orders at all while news are coming out
Don't like to risk much during the last time. I did so at the beginning, but now my experience says not to act in this way

Traders have to know the news properly which is associated with the Forex business and when we can know properly the depth of that ,we can trade with the market trend properly .

Traders have to know the news properly which is associated with the Forex business and when we can know properly the depth of that ,we can trade with the market trend properly .
Even if you imagine that properly, you can never predict the price precisely, as it often acts unexpectedly

Traders have to understand the news properly so that they can know the real impact of that news on the market and like that they can make profit as per the trading environment .