• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Newbie should trade in

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Newbie should trade in higher timeframe. In higher time frame, price doesn't move that much compared to lower time frame. Due to the volatility in lower time frame, controlling emotions becomes difficult. It makes traders restless. If you want to be disciplined in trading, trade on D1 and H4.

Higher timeframe gives more accurate information than lower timeframe. However, timeframe depend on trading strategy. If you are a scalper, you have to go for lower time frame like M5, M15.

Yes newbie should avoid scalping as it can ruin their trading psychology. Most traders develop overtrading habit by doing scalping in their early trading life. Then they struggle to change that habit.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

When looking for in a broker there are many things have to check. According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then, I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.

Yes, you are right, newbie traders should use a higher timeframe. If you analyze by a higher timeframe, that analysis is very important. New traders have less knowledge so they should use a high timeframe. This reduces the chances of a fundamental spike.

i have done so many course in online to control emotions , most of the courses by paid but of course was good with real life knowledge. if anyone need can knock me.

Demo trading can be the great source to learn Forex in a proper way in particularly for all basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue live trading for a long time. But, we the traders especially the newcomer’s don’t believe the important of this trading place at all.

The thing that makes a difference between a new trader and champ trader is emotions. A trader can lose with best strategy since they don't trade with cleaned expertise rather than they trade with emotional impulse. Without having control over your emotions you can't make reliable profit in trading.

Some of my tips for new traders is try to understand the trading business. You have to have knowledge and skills to do good in trading. Don't expect to make money just by entering into the market. Try to learn the mindset a professional trader should have.

Forex is a challenging market for newbies because in forex market analysis is a cardinal fact that most of the newbies don’t know how to do.

Forex will be a safe journey if you are trading it with a safe broker. The market is saturated with numerous brokers most of which are unsafe for traders.

Lack of confidence in trading is my prime weakness to mention. In Forex, having confidence is difficult but even then traders have to accumulate confidence.