• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New traders

New traders always look for an entry. They sit before the charts throughout the day. Indeed, even there are a few traders who can not rest legitimately around evening time. It is terrible. Settle maybe a couple trading sessions and inquiry entry in those sessions in higher time periods.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

micro means real account , its can be better but besides this there is a chance to become greedy and emotional.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice!
But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

according to me for beginners there is no accurate trading platform that can make your trading life 100% secure and comfortable, all trading platforms have flaws and which is very common.

There is no exact answer to the question how much one can earn. It's a risky business so you can also lose all the money. Your earning will depends on how much skills you have. No skills No money.

‌For a new trader, trading can seem to be daunting and difficult. But as you gain experience, it gets easier and better. So as a beginner, keep your focus on learning and improving your skills and once you are done with your education, find a good broker that allows you to trade the way you want to.

learning is important there is no way to ignore but honestly speaking any level of learning can be useless if there is no regular practice level.