• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New traders, don’t be greedy!

Greed is one of the most common problem for new traders, they actually focus on their earning rather than learning! That’s too bad! Try to learn first, without learning- earring is totally impossible. So, keep concentrating on demo & practice.

It is really hard to change a man's nature but you can atleast try. Greed is an evil which creates barriers between relations. It destroys any hope of success in life. If your only motivation in forex trading is based upon greed, then i am sorry your stay in the forex market will be short-lived.

It is really hard to change a man's nature but you can atleast try. Greed is an evil which creates barriers between relations. It destroys any hope of success in life. If your only motivation in forex trading is based upon greed, then i am sorry your stay in the forex market will be short-lived.

I have also seen a number of Forex traders lose their money so quickly because, they follow their greed & emotions! In this case, having a specific trading plan is very much important.

In the current time, forex is the largest over the coutner market. When it comes to the trading in financial market like forex, a trader needs to learn the trading skills and expertise first. Millions of people around the world join here but majority of them fail to continue journey. Thereby, a forex trader first should give concentration on learning first, and then he may think for large profit or earning money in his desired margin.

You can't become millionaires overnight. Remove this thought from your head. Your greed will try to overcome you and make you into a bad trader. You should be patient and determined in your aproach. I know this is hard but you need to maximize your effort. Hope for the best.

You can't become millionaires overnight. Remove this thought from your head. Your greed will try to overcome you and make you into a bad trader. You should be patient and determined in your aproach. I know this is hard but you need to maximize your effort. Hope for the best.

Well some people get deaf and blind when it comes to money. They learn this truth the hard way. But being greedy does not mean he will become a bad trader. If he learns from that mistake then he will not let bring greed in trading anymore.

Good tips, yes traders need to focus on learning rather than earning amount. When you have a good trading skill, then eventually you’ll get enough return for sure.

A greedy person can never trade well as it is a game of patience and slow and steady nature. If you want to go quick then market will become quicker than you. So, always stay in the possible limits by depicting your capabilities. Have a good day! Stay blessed!

Forex is tough for those who don't have enough knowledge about the market. Without knowledge, you can not make money from this market. But, if you have all the knowledge about the market, you can easily make money.

Greed often force traders to trade without trading plan. Traders also increase their trading lot size without proper risk and money management.