• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New traders become restless

Yes new traders become restless to make money. All day long they try to find out new entry. Even their night is sleepless. But the fact is to make money in trading you need a calm and relaxed mind. When I was new I was also in a hurry to make money. It's because most of the time we are given wrong information about trading. Like making money is vey easy here.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

school is good but go through this minimum for 2-3 times , otherwise it will not works greatly.

Actually all traders except successful are restless. I have seen people with 7 years trading still doing the same. Very little changes came to them. All wants to make quick money. No money and risk management. Opens big lots. And a lot trades at a time.

Different traders use different indicators and systems. From by experience I can say that looking into what others are doing only creates confusion. If you want to be a good trader, learn how a indicator works, how to modify it. You have to find out your strength. It is all about what you understand the most.

Successful trading requires good strategy with money management, risk management, trade management, trading plan etc. If a trader maintains this important matter, he will one day become a successful trader.

That's right! Beginners are in hurry most of the times. Trading should be done with patience. It is never possible to gain trading profit without patience.

It is quite annoying. During volatility market like news data release, widen spreads occurs. I always try to avoid this kind situation. Trader can also use fixed spreads to deal with this kind of situation.

New traders should be content with 1-2% profit per month on average. This requires immense discipline from newer traders who WANT to trade and be involved. I suggest newer traders should set up 2 accounts and use one account as gambling account to satisfy these urges to trade and test new ideas out.