• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New on the Forex

New traders need time to get well-versed with reality. But not all of them are able to keep patience to see profits coming in. This is why just like the incoming traders, traders leaving to trade is also not very low.

The beginnings in the forex market are often the toughest part of every trader’s journey. They have to learn, take risks, lose money, and learn again to avoid losses in the future. They don’t just have to find ways to make money but also find ways to protect their money.

yes this is a very good practice . but as a new Forex trader that is really difficult to maintain this issue.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

the new forex trader always try to bring good amount of profit with no learning . as a result they fall a great trouble when trading in practical.

the new forex trader always try to bring good amount of profit with no learning . as a result they fall a great trouble when trading in practical.
This is so true, most lack the patience and want things to happen quickly. Though training, practice, and optimization of the personal system may take a lot of time; however, you should never start trading and risk your monetary assets if you are unsure of your abilities.

Hey there! Welcome to this forum. Hope it helps you clear any doubt or issues you may come across. Practice on a demo account so you get a chance to understand the different aspects of market conditions.Good luck!

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

learning is a continues process and no way to stop it despite of passing a long time , earning depends on your trading practice and patience.

I know that all traders start forex trading with the aim of making money. That’s completely fine but you must also focus on the process of trading. You won’t make money easily. You will have to take risks and manage your money.

In order to me, it’s not a big deal to calculate how much pips you can earn . the main issue is consistency , that’s a big challenge and we can’t maintain this for all time when trading practically.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.
Demo is not just for practice, you can use to test out new strategies you have read about or are developing to avoid loses.

Forex market or forex trading i think is completely secure but it depends on your broker performance , because without a broekr you cant a trade at all.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.