• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New on the Forex

No matter if you are new to Forex, just find different e-books in the form of pdf online but its far better for them to watch videos. This is how you have to develop yourself gradually. Don’t go for live trading until you acquire good amount of knowledge about trading. There is no substitute to earning knowledge for you.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

the newcomers always use high leverage to bring profit rapidly , but at the end of the day they become loser due to poor risk management.

you should start with psychological of school in this forum , its a most knowledgeable forum for beginners level to make sure all basic knowledge.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.
We should try to understand that if we are using the correct leverage settings then the risks present into our trades will start coming down.

As a newbie, you must focus on the learning process and the more knowledge & experience you gain, the better you’ll be in trading. Sharpen your trading skills as much as you can and start with a demo account at first. Clear all the basic concepts and practice hard.

Forex is really difficult for those who are new at trading. As I say always, Forex is a dangerous mission for a trader and so every of its step is important. If traders understand Forex trading well, Forex can give them huge amount of profit. Traders should find out techniques through which they can maximize their profit level.

listen, new traders can start with demo trading account! You may know, It’s totally free! But to be very honest, Demo is the best way to learn Forex trading! In addition, New traders need to learn before their live trading account! On the other hand, It’s not possible to make money here without proper trading knowledge & skill!

Hello. I'm new in this business with Forex. I want to know from the start if even a profitable business and are the first steps that I must meet.
First off, be active here asking loads of questions and following threads that interest you. Read articles online and look for any free forex school online (school of pipsology is a great one), look for a broker and start practicing on a demo account.

New traders can hardly understand the market’s condition initially. They need much time to spend in Forex to learn about trading. They need to spend time in developing techniques. But their falling rate is high because maximum of those are not in the right track.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

Honestly speaking, Demo is an account funded with virtual cash and traders are left with the opportunity to use funds, leverage, margin as much as they wish. It is provided by several brokers for the development of traders’ trading. But new traders hardly understand the significance of demo trading and avoid demo accounts. That’s why most of the traders are unable to make money now!

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

We the traders should choose the currency pair which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping should choose the pair which always ensures lowest comfortable trading spreads.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

unrealistic expectation indicates immature attitude and emotions. this habit really non professional which always make traders greedy.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.