• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New on the Forex

Just try the demo account so that you would know what are the things you would need to learn and also so you would be able to understand very well what you are reading about the basics in forex. So for me i would try to learn forex by practicing more on the demo account.

I agree with you on the fact that working in the demo account will also help with your learning experience because you will have a better understanding of what you are learning when you see it happening and doing it practically. You will better understand the concepts and know how to apply them on the trading platform.

I think getting to know about forex isn't something that is that difficult but yet on the other hand it is kind of if total knowledge isn't applied.I think just as some guys said taking it step by step would go a long way in avoiding an eventual loss.

I am just trading with my demo account when I have time because sometimes I am just lazy to because I am really taking it seriously just like a real trading, but of course I cannot earn any real profit from it. We should really take things slowly and don't rush.

Yeah Money is right taking it step by step would be helping.To me even though it is a demo account that is been operated then we should endeavour to operate it like a real account because to me those strategies we applied when operating a demo are still the same we would be using when using a real one.

Operating demo account as real trading account help us in so many ways and can bring us success easyly because its very wrong for us to to have a seprate mindset for forex trading and also in real/demo account which will result in unseriousness.

Technically, it's the same operation lol. What you really implying is that what we used strategy and our mind set should be the same and we will not be affected by the emotions we have. We should know at the early moment that they differ only by just our trading psychology.

Hello. I'm new in this business with Forex. I want to know from the start if even a profitable business and are the first steps that I must meet.

practice make perfect... you just want start trading with real account while learning but still risk free? you may start with no deposit bonus program offering by forex broker than, it is small capital but fun enough to get in touch first time with real trading on forex market, while you learn you may gain profit there:32 (20):

It's not easy to make profit in live account so you who start on the demo account. But I would agree that you would earn only on the I've account. If you want to start with the live account you should only started with a very small amount.

make profit in live account maybe little bit different than make profit in demo account. the reason maybe is pressure psychology appear in live account where we will never felt it when trading in demo account. its because in demo account traders trade use virtual money only with huge amount while in live account, they trade with real money and maybe with less amount of deposit.

That is the good thing about because all people who's interested in Forex trading can open a demo account and start experiencing a trading though it's not just that because there are some brokers who are having monthly contest for those demo accounts so even you don't have capital then you can participate and earn a real amount of money, if you ca be lucky to win.

Firs of all beginners should avoid jumping into Forex hastily to make huge money without learning and practice. This is the major reason why many newbies lose money in Forex trading in the beginning. Every newbie should understand the risk associated with Forex and learn thoroughly and practice before starting to trade.

You can start by learning as much as you can regarding forex and go to site like babypips or dailyfx or forex.com to learn more about the topic and read pro articles as the suggestions from pro are very useful. Also go to Youtube to watch videos as there are many good videos there to watch. You can learn a lot from videos and see live trade on there as well so its very helpful for newbie. Then you can open a free demo with any broker and practice with fake money. You can move on once you have made a lot of profitable trades in a demo. A mini account is helpful for newbie as well.

If a trader is being new in the forex market, what he or she should do is to learn how to trade in the demo account. A trader who is trading in the forex market should know how to trade first before making any deposit with the broker.

If a trader is being new in the forex market, what he or she should do is to learn how to trade in the demo account. A trader who is trading in the forex market should know how to trade first before making any deposit with the broker.
I believe the Democratic account should come in only when the trader must have known the basic principles that is governing Forex. Trading in Forex is something that the trader should know how it works and how well he can adapt to it and not just that which he can jump in and out of.

Firs of all beginners should avoid jumping into Forex hastily to make huge money without learning and practice. This is the major reason why many newbies lose money in Forex trading in the beginning. Every newbie should understand the risk associated with Forex and learn thoroughly and practice before starting to trade.

Haste to jump into live account won’t lead traders to gain profit and make capital growing. Even high chance that traders will get margin call very easy. First thing to do is conduct learning and visit the sites which able to support traders being knowledgeable. And then, take practice in demo account till they are able to discipline and generate consistent profit result.

The traders who are in particularly newcomers first of all have to acquire proper basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way. Demo account can be a great source for acquiring proper fundamental knowledge, but practically we the traders who are particularly beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. As a result by and large newcomers are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge.

There are some mandatory rules to observe for ensuring a better trading life with certainly. First of all the newcomers have to trade demo account seriously for acquiring exact basic fundamental knowledge that is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. Besides good trading knowledge we need a reliable support from a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Actually Forex is mainly considered as a market place where selling and buying currencies, people invest this trading place for earning money very rapidly , but almost 90% traders are loser from here, so I am not willing to depend completely in this trading place.