• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New Forex trader

New trading requires education. Profit gain can be made by those who have a lot of knowledge.
Trading education is essential to make a profit. You need to have a deep understanding of the market. Many newbies ignore the importance of learning. They are too focused on learning and not earning. They also lose money on a regular basis.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading there is nobody who can avoid it completely; mostly loss occurs due to lack of exact money management plan as well non-skill trading knowledge. So, for avoiding loss we have to focus on there.

you can start with baby pips school which is mainly considered as the best place for education, so be educated from this trading place by learning and trade well.

The new forex traders have this opportunity to learn before trading. Many traders learn forex trading after they start trading because they did not have the right guidance. New traders can use this opportunity to go through a well planned course to learn and start forex trading in the best way.

Forex market or forex trading i think is completely secure but it depends on your broker performance , because without a broekr you cant a trade at all.

New forex traders should focus on learning rather than about winning and earning money. Practice on a demo account. Observe market dynamics such as how price moves, how momentum and volatility shift, how time factors into all price movement.

Forex is a good source to earn profit rapidly , its true but need some most inevitable part of trading ? do you know all of them ?

according to me, you can start with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience , otherwise survive could be difficult as a new in trading.

the expert trader is a trader who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, as a newcomer its a very good wish but sho0uld be practical, move on step by step.

high leverage means high risk , its not true exactly, if there is any risk it is complete with nonsense planning or zero risk management, nothing without it.

Youtube can also teach newbies a lot about trading in forex. The choice of the videos on youtube does matter a lot as there are many untested strategies too that are promoted through some videos. Whether it is youtube or other online resources, a trader should always verify the knowledge before implementing any newly found information on their live accounts.

New comers should try to make an organized plan about how they will develop themselves down the road. New traders need experience but they avoid trading in demo account which can benefit them in many ways. Demo trading helps traders ignite their trading knowledge.

Set low expectations and try to not get carried away by over-trading at one go. Create boundaries and practice on a demo account before you use real funds. Adapt new learning techniques and stay updated and focused.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

I would recommend demo trading for all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I’ve not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but i no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experience in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boning but newbie should never pass up that chance because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

the newcomers always try to bring profit with no learning . as a result they fall a great trouble when trading in practical.