• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New Broker - Yadix or Think Forex?

I am reviewing a new broker that can accept high frequency scalping. I've had issue in past with market makers banning me for being "toxic" trader.

I am reviewing several brokers that must be real STP/ECN and fast execution. I have come to 2 broker, Yadix who they use Equinix and have fastest execution (I tested on demo) and also Think Forex, they seem older broker and also good demo tests, but not as fast as Yadix.

I would like to ask, does anyone have experience, good and bad with these brokers? Please let me know so I can choose.

Yadix for me

I am reviewing a new broker that can accept high frequency scalping. I've had issue in past with market makers banning me for being "toxic" trader.

I am reviewing several brokers that must be real STP/ECN and fast execution. I have come to 2 broker, Yadix who they use Equinix and have fastest execution (I tested on demo) and also Think Forex, they seem older broker and also good demo tests, but not as fast as Yadix.

I would like to ask, does anyone have experience, good and bad with these brokers? Please let me know so I can choose.

Yadix for sure, excellent order execution. they easily handle my scalping EA, we are talking closing within seconds sometimes and also trading larger volumes, similar to a grid system but with protection.

By the way, don't rely on demo tests for execution speeds, demo is only good to check pricing. If you choose Yadix, their VPS is brilliant, execution with VPS is best I have traded.

I'm trading with Yadix more then 5 months. With Equinix they provide fast and accurate order execution. They gave me also free VPS, which helps my ea to work without any problems.

Yadix make very good swap free accounts. Same spread as normal account, same bonus and rebate as other accounts, no charges for deposit or withdraw and no extra charges for swap free. Islamic account is veery best I can find

Yadix I think has a better reputation overall and better conditions. There are very few true STP/ECN brokers available in the market. Most brokers claim they are a NDD but they do have a book where they take risks. you can tell these brokers by the trading conditions.

There's one massive broker that claims they are full STP broker but they have minimum stop distances of 3 pips on EURUSD and much higher for other majors. How stupid do they think we are?

I don’t know; why you are interested on new Forex brokers? If possible; always try to move with reputed FX brokers instead of the new companies; new brokers are risky.

You know, a friend almost convinced me to join Yadix broker. He especially speaks of the fact that they are very good services targeted for scalpers, but I am comfortable with Forexchief trading conditions; they are my preferred broker.

Last edited:
You know, a friend almost convinced me to join Yadix broker. He especially speaks of the fact that they are very good services targeted for scalpers, but I am comfortable with Forexchief trading conditions; they are my preferred broker.

Hello mate; what’s your favorite trading style? Scalping or anything else? Thanks in advance.

Forexchief has lower spreads from what I have seen.