• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Never try to assume

Trading is not gambling. The market for traders is purely based on indicators, political and economic factors and patterns. So, assumptions can make you face extreme losses. Instead, first learn about it, plan a strategy, test it, and then start trading.

Assumptions will never create a path of success for you. Trading is all about market movements and how you understand those movements to plan your trading strategies. If you are guessing or assuming movements, then you are certainly digging a deep hole of loss for your trade.

Following how other traders are trading can be extremely risky because everyone has a different trading style and analysis. To avoid risks, you should follow your own trading style and analysis.

consistency only the thing that i never be good at all about this , but tried it greatly, not in general life and not even Forex trading. only 2% traders in stock market have this attitudes.

Do not trade out of assumption. Learn how to trade effectively. Don't be hurry. It needs time to be profitable. Don't chase pips. Focus on developing skills and abilities, pips will come automatically. Do not treat forex like gambling.

Assumption is a fool's imagination. Wise man always work on strategies and then makes trades upon carefully backtesting them on different time frames.
Don't trade based on the assumption. Learn to trade efficiently. Don't rush. It takes time to become profitable. Do not try to chase the pips. Concentrate on developing your capabilities and skills, and the pips will be there naturally. Don't think of forex as gambling.

Don't trade based on the assumption. Learn to trade efficiently. Don't rush. It takes time to become profitable. Do not try to chase the pips. Concentrate on developing your capabilities and skills, and the pips will be there naturally. Don't think of forex as gambling.
True man! Forex needs skills and the one who have, will know when to ring a bell!

Some assumptions are based on market analysis whereas some others are fully wild guesses. We need assumption according to the market analysis.

I want to be financially established by trading Forex. But I needed support that I badly needed from the broker I selected and I got it ultimately.

Ultimately, we have to assume either logically or illogically. Here, logical thinking and assumption might make the difference.

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategy. Actually credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging we should choose this kinds of brokers.

Better assumption yields better return for traders and for better assumption traders have to rely on accurate technical and fundamental market analyses.

Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive.

Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive.
We will have to learn how we can control the Greed so that we are doing our trades with both the planning and controls.