• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Never Risk More Than 2% Per Trade

Consistent profit is required to make the trader confident. And if you want to make a consistent profit, you should trade with risk management. It can be traded by controlling emotions.

When we are talking about trading, it obviously means that you will have to put your money at risk. Now, what that amount would depend on you. If you listen to the most experienced traders, they will never recommend trading more than 1-2% of your trading amount. For a beginner, I also think that it is a good amount to start with. Later, when you have spent years in the market and are kind of sure about your risk management and trading skills, you can increase your position size and trade however you want. But as a beginner, stay low-key because you are yet to see a lot in the forex market.

2% is the industry standard so better if we reduce this level further for us. Also keep in mind to invest only what you can afford to lose.

This is the 2% rule that most of the traders follow. It is very important for a trader to calculate the risk properly and prefer not to risk more than 2% of the total amount in the account.
Many traders also calculate the risk reward ratios and prefer considering 1:2, or 1:3 R/R.

Risking 2% of the total trading amount per trade is my golden rule also. The aim is to make consistent profits and not to make a big loss once and sit idle forever.

The risks you take in the market should not go beyond your control. So, better choose an amount that you can easily afford to lose.

2% , to be honest according to my own understanding 2% is really a big amount! In real trading, consistent 5 SL is very common, so when you are trading with 2% risk ratio on all individual trade position, then you can face 10% damage at any time, even more….

This is the most important risk management rule. If you risk more than what you can afford to lose, your career as a trader doesn’t stay long.

Well, I have a special trading entry point it’s called Golden entry point! In my trading I only use my maximum risk ratio (around 2%) when I get this Golden entry point trading opportunities! Otherwise I use 1% risk on my individual trade positions!

Volatility and uncertainty makes Forex a ferocious business. That’s why risk management is vital for forex traders. Lowering risk keeps a trader in a safe zone. But, we find innumerable number of traders who don’t care about any risk management policy and they get screwed up in the end of the day.

Volatility and uncertainty makes Forex a ferocious business. That’s why risk management is vital for forex traders. Lowering risk keeps a trader in a safe zone. But, we find innumerable number of traders who don’t care about any risk management policy and they get screwed up in the end of the day.
The risks that are actually present in doing our trades need to be brought down by us.

the beginners always try to bring good amount of profit with no learning , as a result they fall a great trouble when making it practically.