• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need to Involved.

You need to get involved in all the details to have the full understanding of the market, how it works, what instruments are traded, what are the main concepts in trading, what analytical tools there are for making accurate predictions, which instruments have high liquidity and much more.

You need to get involved in order to receive at least a bit of that solid information anywhere and not only in that damn cases you are trying to sell us now cause they do not work at all anyway. We can work it out much much later anyway.

You need to get involved in all the details to have the full understanding of the market, how it works, what instruments are traded, what are the main concepts in trading, what analytical tools there are for making accurate predictions, which instruments have high liquidity and much more.

I see; you are talking about very basic. To be a consistent performer; only basic info will not be enough. Advance trading knowledge is must. But surely, new traders need to start from the beginning level.

finally i got all my lost funds worth of 50k back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds/BTC from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. if you're interested in getting all your funds back kindly get in contact with me on my whatsapp +17244003604 and i will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.

Hello; are you BTC trader or BTC Holder? I am curious to know!

Too much information for the newbies, that's why many people simply fall of this train anyway. How else we can compete with that matter ? How do you plan to go there with them totally and completely anyway. Can we do that ?

Too much information for the newbies, that's why many people simply fall of this train anyway. How else we can compete with that matter ? How do you plan to go there with them totally and completely anyway. Can we do that ?

That’s the challenge on random learning process; by the way, I think babypips free course is well organized; so maybe it’s a good choice!

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

If you want to be successful trader, then you should consider of being involved in literally every aspect of trading. It is not very easy task, as all necessary skills are developed during time spent on trading platform

successful traders don't follow others rule , they are always confident about their knowledge and experience that acquired by passing a long time with great patience.

There is no way; I know a trader who is making money by using only Fibo tool; but I can’t! On the other hand, I am using only chart reading analysis. That’s the way of my trading.

That’s true. Without those knowledges, trader have no future in trading. First practice in demo account then in cent account. After that think about big investment.

Yes you are right. We need deep knowledge of trading to be profitable. Then we need the ability to apply our knowledge. Knowledge is only valuable when we know how to apply it.

luck is really important if you know to trade well and have good knowledge and experience , without knowledge there is no good lcuk

learning keep a good importance, we all agree , besides this practice needed if anyone want to make sure good result from trading ,

Most people join the trading world interested in making huge profits. Here their greed works in abundance. Greed destroys trading careers. Trading is not a money-making machine. Proper Money Management and Risk Rewards are required to earn a trading profit. It is not possible to survive in trading without trading with patience.

It is essential to know the market momentum to create trading knowledge. If you have no idea about market momentum, you will not get good rewards by trading.