• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

In Fx trading the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we have to choose the regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

if you have most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

in order to my trading understanding i think when choosing a broker we should make sure one which ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. thats all.

we can learn trading principle from various sources but the best way according to me by own trading mistake. our mistake can be our great Mentor , we should leave the habit doing same mistake again and again. if cant , no way to come out fro losses at all.

In Fx trading I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy. That’s why before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage.

Setting a stop-loss order for 1% below the price at which you bought the stock will limit your loss to 1%. A stop-loss is designed to limit an trader's loss on any position.

It’s 2020 but I see, till now new traders are making the same mistakes. Newbie’s need to focus on only learning instead of earning! That’s my main advice to the all newcomers!

as a newcomer i was successful with BB in demo but when kicked off a live account , this approach not worked as like before , it was my experience about BB.

sometimes we try to confirm brokers real performance by using demo trading , but in practical lots of difference there is between demo and live on a broker.