• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

Actually choosing a broker is very much difficult task from all , because there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

discipline not only a human habit it also a character , to be experienced in discipline we have to be mentally strong first of all, otherwise no way to maintain

its all good facilitates which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, but the problem is all facilities not found in one broker.

If anyone want to trade devoid of using Stop Loss , my personal request , please trade some time in demo , then you could realize the importance of this trading technique. i cant imagine trading without SL , because every faction in this stock market is uncertain and no one can calculate this with surely. so, trade without SL is just a part of madness , nothing without it.

discipline not only a human habit it also a character , to be experienced in discipline we have to be mentally strong first of all, otherwise no way to maintain

when trading in live after demo., logically there is no different between demo and live , but the result between two lots of different , its all about psychology, nothing without it.

There are many important things we the traders have to focus when choosing a broker, from all I think spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, if we have lowest trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Faal, I would certainly agree with you. I am also very disciplined with stop-loss orders. I think that they have helped me on several occasions to get out of critical situation with minimum loss to my account. Since then, I am using SL in my every deal

Maybe I am still less discipline with my trading way, sometimes I am not using stop loss but trying to use hedging trade with trading on EUR/JPY and EUR/USD, usually this pair has similarities movement, but on average EUR/JPY has higher average daily movement, with trading both pair I am open buy one pair and sell one another, the key is if look on the trend of EUR/JPY because usually has larger movement, but indeed not always like it, sometimes Eurusd on larger movement, but this rarely happen

So when you are not using the SL; how do you manage your lose positions? By spending time in front on PC or anything else?

market moves according to its own style , but sometimes we traders fall a great trouble when it doesn't follow at any trend , in that time only stop loss can reduce the losing percentage.

beginners always should finish the pre school level and after that practicing in demo or micro account is more appropriate.

I have seen mostly traders especially the newcomers lost interest in demo trading after passing sometimes. so, it would be better if we kick off live account with a small balance ,this approach can be a great source to acquire proper basic knowledge which is very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. on the other hand the newcomers can take MT4 also.

for beginners
school is good but go through this minimum for 2-3 times , otherwise it will not works greatly.