• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

Demo works really if anyone using this trading place after finishing preschool level. but beginners lost interest after passing sometime. That’s why it is more important to take micro account instead of demo.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Setting a stop loss is an integral part of successful trading. However I think it is ridiculous to set a stop loss of 10 pips because minor fluctuations can close our order. if we place a stop loss very near like 10 pips or 15 then a good order can be closed with a loss. I prefer to place a stop loss at least 30 pips away and usually place it from 30 to 80 pips depending upon the trading strategy.

According to me , the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

success can be an easy task , if you have enough capital and you know how to manage money. that's all

Broker is a very sensitive issue here! According to my 4 years trading experience, only regulated Forex brokers are reliable to use! So, traders need to select their trading platform based of regulation status of Forex brokers!

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

newcomers go through the pre school level including a demo account , don't hurry please , learning is a continues process and need to patience more.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

only we can learn when making a loss , and in demo this experience not possible , so i always prefer live trading for acquiring real trading knowledge.

According to me , the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

The proper education is really important for the traders to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. generally many experience trader suggest Babypips as a best educational platforms which always ensures all important trading with essential terms and conditions. but according to me, I don’t think so.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

You have to learn as much as you can with respect to forex. Apply your insight to the best of your ability. See your unsettling impacts meanwhile, don't sit tight for the trade to turn channel for after more money. Continue ahead quickly and see how to see dissatisfactions. People submit messes up and its human drive you can't cover each and every one of the issues meticulously. The choice of your broker can break your succeeding. They are the most certifiable individuals and they do give qualified tips, so consider them before getting into it.

According to me, If you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Actually scalping success on the lowest trading spreads currency pair. So we the scalpers have to choose the currency pair which has lowest trading spreads. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.