• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

Always listen to advise but stay through to your decision, because at the end of the day you will bear the final brunt of your trades. I have always advised traders to use a broker that wants you to succeed. There are times when I contact Forexchief customer services for help toward setting up indicators and strategies. The kind of help the provide is amazing. The follow up with me during those whole process. They also offer trading tips on their website.

Last edited:
Yes newcomers shouldn’t focus on his winning trade percentage, he or she always have to emphasis to minimize risk and never trade with emotions.

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, we the traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Exactly; high trading leverage brings more damage! Personally, I am make dealing with 1:100 trading leverage.
It's a good ratio, we just have to be careful about the usage that's all. This should not deter us from using leverages. Forexchief is the broker I use and they offer 1:400, but I only use 1:50 - 1:200.

Last edited:
Basically; traders need to select their trading pairs so carefully since; there have millions of option. Even nowadays, crypto trading pairs are also available here.
Just watch out for which is trending and profiting and go for that one, this is why traders need to be up-dated on the market happenings.

according to me, in spite of having most powerful learning trading can be valueless if there is no regular practice. so besides school newcomers should practice in demo.

In Fx trading the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we have to choose the regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.

In Fx trading security is a major issue when choosing a broker. We the traders have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds.

Forex trading is a field which requires a lot of tips from experienced traders and you must have to consult them whenever you find any confusion while trading. I have good contacts with experienced traders who help me a lot. This forum is a great aid in this regard. Thanks

Forex trading is a field which requires a lot of tips from experienced traders and you must have to consult them whenever you find any confusion while trading. I have good contacts with experienced traders who help me a lot. This forum is a great aid in this regard. Thanks

Nice to know; this community helped you a lot! Basically that’s the power of Forex community. Besides, I hope you’ll also share your tips here to help the new traders.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

Lioneld, I fully agree with you. I also think that this forum has very valuable community, which is here to share thoughts and experience with all traders, and especially to assist new traders when they are in doubt

We the traders have to choose the broker which always provides security of funds, lowest trading spreads, and low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long term process, active customer services and much more.