• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

I think the main reason is that people think they can enter a market and ready. .. believe it is easy and that from one day to another can be a trader, to succeed takes time analyzing markets and in particularly by developing a system that functions for them because if a system works for me does not imply that works for all others persons.

As a newcomer it is too much difficult to apply basic knowledge and experience in demo trading because of emotions. So instead of demo account sometimes we can use micro account , it can be supportive to enhance live trading experience.

Practically New Forex trader trade over and over , when they have a large amount of trading devoid of real skill in forex. so it would be better to kick off live account with minor amount.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

According to me, when a trader is a newbie in Forex , the first thing he or she should be doing to do more of the learning. The beginner traders do not know which road to take in Forex and that is why they are always getting confused, it is better when they take their practicing and learning very serious so that they can learn better.

Managing the risk is a great skill in successful trading, we can’t avoid the demo trading which sometimes teach us how to manage risk. When you trade with high leverage in demo then you ll understand how much risk you have to take in live for avoiding loss. So please remove this immature thinking that demo doesn’t work.

Managing the risk is a great skill in successful trading, we can’t avoid the demo trading which sometimes teach us how to manage risk. When you trade with high leverage in demo then you ll understand how much risk you have to take in live for avoiding loss. So please remove this immature thinking that demo doesn’t work.

Although demo account is just virtual account, but it will give us own advantage. We can learn about forex trading without having to make deposit. Experience from demo account also will make us be more ready to start trading with real account.Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

As a newcomer if you have just started in Forex you‘re long away from trading with real money, let alone trading stocks . of course , that’s your choice , but I would strongly recommend spending at least a good six months to a year learning and practicing on a demo account before you move into a live one.

Only sufficient trading balance cannot bring profit instantly by using high leverage, if you want to do this , first of all you have to make sure exact trading plan including real risk managing plan. Otherwise you can fall a great loss despite of grand capital.

The newcomers should take micro account but maximum traders take demo trading and after passing sometimes they lost interest . so it is more important to take decision when as a newcomer.

The simple fact, the simple secret. If you are not under financial pressure, if you are not desperate for money , if you are not greedy to get on a trade. If you stay cool , focused and apply a proven, methodical approach to Forex trading , the money will come with certainly.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

Devoid of learning it is not possible to survive in this volatile trading place. So all kinds of traders especially the newcomers have to emphasis on learning process. Newcomers should take Pips school and also can practice in demo account for live experience.

Forex trading does indeed have a huge risk if there is not a strong knowledge base in the movement of prices and how to manage the psychological condition of the trader when trading activity

According to me, if you want to get maximal result by your trading strategy, first of all you have to make sure proper money management plan, otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit consistency despite of having most powerful analyzing trading strategies.

Really Forex is too much tough for the traders who are in particularly newbie. So, obviously a new trader should work hard to achieve the market easily. they should make a best strategy for themselves . they should spend most of their time in analyzing Forex market because it will increase their knowledge of analysis. They also should practice much on demo account to make their trading easy. Then they should choose a right and reputed broker for them .

First of all we the traders have to keep tendency to pass a long time in this volatile trading place , because the success is a long time process in Forex trading. but I I have seen according to my trading experience without passing a long time in this trading place mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly, as a result they fall a great loss when trading practically. So, we have to emphasis on Patience in Forex.

the First step for newcomers should be used demo trading but I have seen so many traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. so instead of demo trading it would be better to kick off a live account with small balance because of consternation.

You are right. On demo account you can master your skills and test strategies. But it's impossible to learn the ropes of trading psychology there.

Behind the losses there is a reason of course , and that is emotion and greediness generally . we can’t avoid this common human nature but by means of proper trading discipline we can controlled emotions and others bad trading habits. So, maintain real trading discipline is the main challenge to survive in fx trading.