• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

honestly speaking , i trade most of the time in demo , but the knowledge i have gained i fail to use that when trade in a real account.

First step for beginners is learning their all concentration should remain on earning even if they are doing real trading. I will recommend micro accounts where their loss will less and learning will valuable with real trading.

First step for beginners is learning their all concentration should remain on earning even if they are doing real trading. I will recommend micro accounts where their loss will less and learning will valuable with real trading.

Everything is uncertain in Forex market, so the newcomers always feel frustrated when trading. So before kickoff live account we have to make sure sufficient trading balance that can remove our frustration , otherwise it will be great difficult to survive in this volatile trading market.

Despite of good money managing skill ,
leverage can be harmful . because the market is too much volatile and there is nothing 100% in here.

no way to deny the importance of trading experience. but to gain more knowledge and experience we the traders need pass a long time with great patience.

before choosing a broker i always like to move on
FPA which is really supportive to make sure the accurate trading platform.

besides making profit there is only losses and fear. so we the traders have to make sure how to faces losses and control emotions. actually emotions is the foremost enemy in our life only not Forex trading all about life attitudes.

after a long time found anyone who belongs from Spain. welcome to our baby pips forum community , hope you will enjoy everything.

You can enjoy your scalping when you have a reliable trading broker that offers you a technical error-free platform where you will face no technical errors.

Forex can be a great part of trading if you have all inevitable parts of trading , so traders should choose the right trading instruments first of all.

after passing a long time even the professional trader cant avoid losses , this is a sad reality and we have to take it easily.

Leverage and spread play a vital role in trading. They can either increase your risk or decrease, depending on how much of them you are using.