• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

emotions is traders cant stop completely, because its a common human nature . but by means of real discipline we can controlled.

broker recommendation is quite much difficult task because so many brokers right now available in online and most of them are found to be scams.

My major is price action, on the other hand; I use fundamental analysis during the high voltage news session! Thus I verify the market trend actually.

It’s very common mistake by the new traders, but the reality is different; Forex is one of the most challenging profession and here is the success ratio is below 10%!!

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

i would strongly advice any trader to consider the facts before attempting to trade binary options. There are literally almost ZERO brokers who are trustworthy in their binary offerings , and there is no reliable way to vet them in advance –similar to how trading Forex itself was 10 years ago.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

to be experienced about price action is a long term approach , for that reason we the traders most of time time lost interest after passing sometime.

live account can be beneficiary for acquiring real trading experience but first of all they have to finish basic level of trading, otherwise this approach will not work at all.

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

Well, I have a fixed risk reward ratio in my trading! Right now I am trading with 2% risk reward ratio, yes I am comfortable with low risk reward ratio because it secures more my trading capital

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

it depends on your method, and also depends on your broker , lots of payment process right now there is , anything can be better if your broker be honest.

Before using leverage it is more important to ensure how to manage risk , because leverage contains huge risk for all time. they should trade in low leverage in micro account for avoiding loss, otherwise they can fall a great trouble when market moves at random.

Forex traders who think always its easy money-making process, at the end of the day be a loser. its not a place to make money easily within rapidly, its all about making good knowledge and experience. take it or leave it. decisions is yours. thanks

The one tip that I alays give very trader is that they should always trade with a plan. You should ot just trade any day at any time. A good trader knows when they are going to trade avery day and how much they are going to put inot the trade. This guarantees you greater chances of success.