• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

we traders actually have to choose in regulated ECN trading broker which guarantee their clients’ funds with a wide range of trading technologies. They always make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities.

Trading tip you need to know is that you should not have expectations that are too high. Forex may seem like an easy way to get money but trust me when I say that it is a mind game.It can be very stressful when trades do not go your way. And they will so you have to be prepared for anything. This is forex, not an ordinary business.

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

Sometimes it possible if your strategies will works but of course you have to make sure first of all exact money managing skill. Otherwise not.

Basically, trading without stop loss tool means, you are taking 100% risk reward ratio in your per trade position. It looks unrealistic!

In Forex, more than 95% traders are unable to make money! That’s the full story! So, Forex is one of the most challenging profession, there is no way of expecting easy success here!

we always should remember Forex is a place where at a time all money will come back that already lost . just need to stay here with great patience.

Agree with you, basically pro traders are comfortable with the low risk reward ratio since they don’t use aggressive trading lots size in their trading. I am comfortable with now 1:100.

In my time in forex I have learnt that people make a lot of mistakes in forex because they do not plan their trades. You hear about people talking about strategies and the importance of knowledge and hardwork but no one ever takes their word seriously. It has become a common affair for most people in forex. You have to know what you want in forex if you want to be successsful in it.

In Fx trading as a newbie I am looking for a great source for gathering proper market principle which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , many of us suggest me to trade demo account , but honestly speaking , I always feel boring when trading in demo account . but I have acquired some basic information from here about trading .

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

You are right; Forex market is relatively popular than the others trading market! I think, the main reason is the flexibility! Even, till now Crypto market is struggling & I think there is no competitor actually.

You are right; Forex market is relatively popular than the others trading market! I think, the main reason is the flexibility! Even, till now Crypto market is struggling & I think there is no competitor actually.
Yes cryptos are not that popular when compared to forex, may be because of the legality part or improper understanding.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

according to me , success depend on trading knowledge that we can acquire by more practice . but practically we the traders always try to achieve without learning . as a result mostly traders are loser from forex trading.