• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

Managing 2% risk until until closing any order its not an easy task , pro trader can manage their risk ratio accurately because of having long term experience. but as a beginner there is no chance to keep 2% risk for all time , but if we practice more and more above all in demo account there is a possibility to become knowledgeable about risk management.

live account can be beneficiary for acquiring real trading experience but first of all they have to finish basic level of trading, otherwise this approach will not work at all.

Demo account is always helpful, if you really want to make carrier in Forex. Then you must be serious about your trading which you are learning with demo. Because that is going to help you for your real amount.

learning is a continues process, there is no way to stop learning in spite of being profitable , every time market changes its own trend so that we always have to acquire this attitude by learning.

before long investment its more appropriate to use demo account
which is really supportive to see the broker performance.

initial capital how can irrelevant i don't know . according to me, its much important , any smart initial amount can make you more confident when trading in practical. so we cant avoid the importance of this at all.

generally we beginners like to trade in top Forex broker but i have seen according to my trading experience their trading environment is not appropriate for newcomers in particularly due to high deposit and fast trading spreads, so i think top level trading brokers should comfortable for newcomers by providing as usual facilities.

no way to deny the importance of trading experience. but to gain more knowledge and experience we the traders need pass a long time with great patience.

Forex market is so complicated above all when you are a beginner , and there is lots of chances to take wrong decision even when choosing a broker . so the importance of a fx mentor is more. but don't fall a scam , good luck

If anyone want to trade devoid of using Stop Loss , my personal request , please trade some time in demo , then you could realize the importance of this trading technique. i cant imagine trading without SL , because every faction in this stock market is uncertain and no one can calculate this with surely. so, trade without SL is just a part of madness , nothing without it.

Well, I don’t focus on your profit or loss; always try to focus on your learning process! There is no shortcut way in Forex!

i have a very simple and common question about this topic , there is any difference between money risk management ? sometimes i feel it is all about same issue.

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

The best place to get forex trading tips is on forums like this one, so you are at the right place. One of the things you should know is that forex trading requires patience and a lot of trading discipline. Without which, you can not succeed as a trader. You can learn more tips and how to manage risks on Baby Pips School of Pipsiology

no way to deny the importance of learning , i admit really. but i have seen most of the time , learning is useless if you have not regular practice on trading.