1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by alpari, Jan 18, 2016.

1. alpari

alpari

I need some tips about forex trading.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Need Forex Trading Forum Date
    How much you need to earn to quit forex trading? General Trading Forum Jan 13, 2013
    AUD/USD Forex Technical Analysis - Bulls Need Favorable Outcome from Trade Talks to Continue Rally Technical Analysis Dec 1, 2018
    Forex Mentor is needed ? Beginners Forum Oct 14, 2017
    Is there need any certain educational qualification for Forex business? Beginners Forum Oct 19, 2013
    Why you need a good Forex broker to succeed! Broker Discussion May 10, 2013

3. gabanda

gabanda

forex trading tips are very good is to always use the SL and TP. trading by using SL and TP very important in order to minimize the risks of forex so well that it would be advantageous to us

4. sininfinity

sininfinity

Go to babypips and learn about the basics from their school. You will have a ground to start and then will also be able to ask questions. Just don't jump with real money without learning.

5. gabanda

gabanda

have good money management is indispensable because by having a good money management will allow us to trade with the maximum. Forex is a business that has a high risk so as to be successful then we need to have a good money management

6. kupz

kupz

go to babypips.com there is a free course there FREE with very good forex knowledge, another way to get some advance training is from webinars that brokers offer, like hotforex has a weekly webinar, some are advance and others are basic. good listening materials.

7. gabanda

gabanda

Tips for newbie is to always improve the knowledge and trading experience. Forex is a business that has a high risk that we should be able to improve their knowledge and experience so well that would make we can trade with a maximum

8. Nezami

Nezami

In Fx trading in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy, if you don’t know how to manage money. So, money management is very important besides accurate trading skill.

9. gabanda

gabanda

Tips to start trading properly is to try to always use SL and Tp when trading so that will make us able to maximize capital well. therefore, in trading forex, I always use the SL and TP

10. Fx Master

Fx Master

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money by using high leverage without any risk management approach. As a result they fall a great loss due to non-sense planning. So, I think, before trading with high leverage, we have to know how to manage risk.

11. radex78

radex78

I think as trader also need focus on their strategy, don't changed strategy many times because one failure, but focus one strategy and learn from such mistake to get betterment strategy

12. Fx Master

Fx Master

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to reduce loss completely from this market place. In my trading career, I always try to learn from my past mistake that I did. If we do past mistake angina and again, we cannot make profit constancy from this trading place at all.

13. radex78

radex78

In trading forex is very risky and we can minimize these risk with learn many thing that needed before start trading, we can't avoid loss but we can manage our loss with risk management still many hope in forex so don't give up

14. sininfinity

sininfinity

People making mistakes is normal. But not learning from them is might be a bad thing for traders. If they keep repeating the same mistakes again and again, then they will suffer heavy loss. Without improving one does not have a chance to stand in this market.

15. Nezami

Nezami

It is very much difficult to find a best broker; because there are almost thousands online retail broker and most of them are found to be scams. According to my trading experience, the best broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. And the best broker doesn’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

16. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

Demo trading is very much important for the traders who are particularly in newcomers. But practically the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, after passing a long time I still dependable on demo account, I use my all trading strategies first of all in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.

17. radex78

radex78

Almost trader know forex is risky business, as trader along their trading career I think always they facing with process to become better trader and start from experience they also facing with loss, so if any trader want to survive also need good learning with never give up

18. Nezami

Nezami

First of all we the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

19. radex78

radex78

Maybe no anyone trader along their career never facing with margin call, all trader I think ever had these experience, but of course start from there then making trader learn more and trying to overcome their mistake

20. Nezami

Nezami

We always focus on good trading knowledge that can bring success in this volatile trading place. But honestly speaking in spite of good trading knowledge the success is not available with certainly, if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading platform. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We can choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , superior execution , earl time prizing and much more.

21. radex78

radex78

We should realized if forex remain risky, maybe some expert already having good skill and able making good income through forex but might only small portion, better we learn and keep discipline with risk management rules before imagine earning