• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need advice on choosing broker

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly.

It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Forex is reliable and a good source of income . However it is going to take a lot of time and work for you to make it work that way. in the Forex market , we lose as well as gain . one of the factors to consider is your Forex broker. if you haven’t chosen a broker, then you should research the Fx broker that you are interested in before signing up under them. A bad broker might cheat you.

I must say all brokers are good if you are satisfied with them. Just your trading skill is the main thing that wins everywhere even in bad market conditions your risk management pays good results. Try to improve trading not change broker every day.

If you are changing brokers frequently, then probably the problem is not with broker but with your trading strategy or eventually your perception of what should one broker offer as a service. Try to read carefully terms and conditions of service to know what to expect with broker

It’s very crucial to read the terms & conditions before selecting trading broker. By the way, we all need to avoid non-regulated FX pairs.

There are many important things we the traders have to focus when choosing a broker, from all I think spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, if we have lowest trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Brokers should support a trader in execution of his trading strategy. So, I think that this should be starting point in researching which broker to choose. If you are scalper, then you should search for a broker who allows scalping and provides low spreads, as these will impact your profitability significantly

For ensuring a flexible trading life we the traders have to make sure proper trading knowledge by learning, a reliable support from a credible trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

My advice is; don’t rely on others comment and opinion! Made your own research! In this case, popular review sites can help you!

Choosing a good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage. Security of the money is moreover basic. The broker should be a regulated broker.

Choosing a good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage. Security of the money is moreover basic. The broker should be a regulated broker.

Perfect; I see you covered almost all of the vital points in a short time; well done! Really, security is a big concern here!

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Good broker right now is difficult to found , because almost thousands of brokers are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams.

Depending on only others choice, is not the proper way of judgment! If you are new trader; use tons of demo or cent type account (if this option is available to you). That’s my suggestion!

this kind of broker right now is difficult to found , because almost thousands of brokers are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams.

Most of the new traders lose their money in forex market because of their low knowledge and experience. They can not make plans to trade and loss their money