• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Nature of Forex trading.

The nature of forex trading is to exchange the value of one currency for another. In other words, you will always buy one currency while selling another at the same time. Because of this, you will always trade a pair of currencies. Most new traders start out by trading the most commonly offered pairs of major currencies, but you can trade any currency pair we have available if you have enough money in your account. For this walk through, we’ll look at the EUR/USD.

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategy. Actually credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging we should choose this kinds of brokers.

leverage can make you loser if you have non sense planning , success on using leverage always depends on mature trading plan in particularly when market moves at random. so be mature on trading and be profitable by leverage.

I also started my trading only one trading pair and now I am playing with more than 10! But I didn’t add any trading instrument randomly; it took such a long time; yes I am talking about filtering process!

according to me, most important trading tips dont depend on your trading strategies completely, i lost much equity for that. result of our trading its all about temporary session., nothing without it at all.

Generally; it looks easy but in reality; Forex is too hard! Only good skilled traders can make regular money here; the success ratio is below 10%.

Financial improvement is not possible without gaining trading knowledge. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. And you have to make a trading plan according to that education.

Many traders focus on how to make more money. But in reality, they end up quitting the market. Survival is the key. If you can get enough experience in the market you can be successful.

If you want to be successful in this market, you need to have proper knowledge and experience about the market. Because without proper knowledge it is quite tough to make money from this market.

Many traders focus on how to make more money. But in reality, they end up quitting the market. Survival is the key. If you can get enough experience in the market you can be successful.
Right. New traders often lose everything and quit the trading after that. So, start trading safely.

don't change what you've been start till you losing concern. mean that after you can't overcome what possible happen next, you can't bear that no more, do change hurry.

Trading is not a game that you have to take challenge to do something within specific time. If it happens naturally that's very good. Trading is all about skills and knowledge. You can't overshadow your knowledge and skills by taking extra risk. Be rational and trade according to your capabilities.

Not everyone can be a trader. A person with determination, quest for knowledge, patience and good understanding ability can be a trader. And all these qualities can be achieved if one wants. But the problem is most people do not have that much will power. You should choose the career that you understand and like to do. You can not choose your career based on opportunity of huge profit.