• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

My Review of Naga Markets

NAGA Markets Ltd. is authorised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) to act as a brokerage for investment in cryptocurrencies, ETFs, stocks, and forex. It uses modern technologies to carry out a secure, always-accessible trading platform to investors. NAGA Trader uses NAGA coin – making it the world’s first crypto-gateway that accepts cryptocurrencies to trade stocks, CFDs, and ETFs. You can trade in 750 instruments from 10 different markets. It has also built its own unique robo-advisor, the CYBO to assist traders with all the information needed to earn big on this unique one-of-its-kind platform.

An interesting addition to their portfolio of financial products is NAGA Group, a Fintech group trading on Frankfurt Stock Exchange. They use the NAGA Coin within the NAGA Wallet and NAGA Ecosystem.

Why go for NAGA markets?

We have used the NAGA Trader platform, and the first thing that impressed us was the ease of use. The entire complex financial mechanism has been laid out in an easy-to-understand way on the mobile apps and its social trading platform. This helps generate an elevated user experience as compared to other trading platforms currently retailing in the market. There are some key reasons why NAGA Markets is a great trading platform for us

1 – Versatility

We see that there is a broad coverage of different instruments like stocks, ETFs, and bonds that we can trade on. This helps us use this platform as a universal solution for different types of trading

2 – Social support

Traders who need professional expertise can do so by copying other traders’ moves. This way, they can bank on the experts’ knowledge of the markets and earn profits along the way.

3 – Tight Spread

NAGA Traders can offer their clients a spread of 1.2 on EUR/USD, which is well below the typical margin of 1.5. The EU-regulated marketplace is a great way for amateurs and professionals alike to begin trading.

4 – Better Access

Traders get 24 x 5 access to the markets and this helps us plan our strategy better. The 15 years of experience and 300k clients also shows why NAGA markets is the go-to place for trading across different types of instruments including stocks, commodities, metals, indices, and CDFs.

5 – Crypto-Trading

One of the best parts about NAGA Trader is that you can fund your account with NGCs and trade cryptos like Ethereum, Bitcoins, and other forms like fiat money. If you are converting this to NAGA Coin for storing in a NAGA wallet, the conversion fees come to 7.5% of the amount.

6 – Academic Assistance

In addition to the social trading, the team behind NAGA Markets have also developed NAGA Academy. Experienced educators and traders share insightful webinars that enable the all-round development of a budding trader.

7 – Mobile presence

NAGA Trader is available on mobile apps, and provides a great deal of flexibility and portability to traders on the move. Right from auto copy of the professional traders, to crypto-trading, the app offers it all. The app is available on Apple and Android.

8 – AI-powered trading assistance

Need an expert by your side while making trades? Why not choose CYBO, NAGA Trader’s very own algorithmic robo-advisor which canautomatically make trades. The custom AI powered virtual consultant locates and trades the best opportunities as per your personalized trading strategies.

Also, the CySEC regulated platform is trusted by traders for its fast execution, low spread, and security of the funds that the NAGA ecosystem provides.

How was your experience trading on the NAGA markets platform?

I am not sure at all about this company. Firstly, there is not much awareness about the company plus regulation part is not clear either, so why will I risk my money on a broker like this. I will not wish to put my hard earned money on something I can’t relied upon.