• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mt4 trader ?

So what is mt4 trader exactly. Not that I don't know the basic thing it does but what is the extra element I would need to know about it?

So what is mt4 trader exactly. Not that I don't know the basic thing it does but what is the extra element I would need to know about it?
There is no such as MT4 trader, but MT4 platform. I think you mean that , right? Well MT4 platform is another platfrom from a lot of platform that available for traders to use, what makes it popular because it has good feature and support automated trading with hedging available for you. It is stable in terms of coding and has less bug.

MT4 is one of the trading platforms that allow users to trade the forex & CFD options and is linked up with the Brokerages. It's actually considered the best platform among the others.

MT4 is one of the trading platforms that allow users to trade the forex & CFD options and is linked up with the Brokerages. It's actually considered the best platform among the others.
So far in forex dude, i don't think in CFD. In many brokers you can usee that MT4 is the best option and also like a must platform, i think the greatest key of MT4 because they are the first who implemente easy way to use automatic trading.

The easiest way to learn it is trying different trading strategies, described there. For example Fibonacci lines, Bollinger Bands, Moving Averages and other indicators. You will probably find useful learning the MT4 features your broker offer. For example my broker Hotforex offers auto trading, signal copying, and other features which is developed to get max benefit for a trader.

OMG, what's happening with this forum, the banner was too large that I can't see the posts on top. Anyway, MT4 is really a good platform for trading, even it's look classic but I think trader don't need a splendid or modern interface. But I Have tried installed many indicators for being like professional but the charts looked so complicated that I had to reinstall it :D A few and enough indicator are best.

MT4 is basic and widely used FX Trading platform for execution of trades and most traders use MT4 for quick execution and its easiness.

If that is only your reason then MT5 which is MT4's successor also can do that. It is easy to use and has quick execution too. What makes MT4 is better because of its indicator and expert advisor availability. If only MT5 has backward compability, MT4 would be replaced.

Yeah I agree with you on this that MT4 is definitely the basic one and the one which was the original one and although MT5 is a kind of platform which is modified a little bit with a new face, but still market is using MT4 more than MT5.

MT4 and MT5 are the same but MT4 is not the basic because MT5 is basic too, also MT4 and MT5 build from scratch and with different programming language so that is why there is no MT5 backward compability with MT4, thus MT4 seems like independent and original.

Yeah I agree with you on this that MT4 is definitely the basic one and the one which was the original one and although MT5 is a kind of platform which is modified a little bit with a new face, but still market is using MT4 more than MT5.

Yes the user interface of MT4 is much better and its very convinient to use , evn for the biginners.

Right now all of my trading accounts in different brokerage I use mt4 trading platform. I love forex trading and I love this trading platform. I do know that in two to three more years I can handle a hundred thousand dollars trading accounts thanks to mt4 trading platform.

When I started with FreshForex, I was upset that they do not have MT5. But then I tested MT4 and knew that this is a very convenient platform. And changing it to another is not necessary. Moreover, I have heard from many traders that mt 5 has many drawbacks.

MT5 is not popular as MT4, is that a failure of MetaQuotes team? From what I know, a broker have to spend up to 20k$ for full MT4 install (include ding a MT4 operating on server and customize MT4 for broker clients).

MT5 is not popular as MT4, is that a failure of MetaQuotes team? From what I know, a broker have to spend up to 20k$ for full MT4 install (include ding a MT4 operating on server and customize MT4 for broker clients).

I did not know that. Is $20k a one time expense or on going?

I think $20k is for the start, and then broker need to pay annually for maintaince or other things, an email to MetaQuotes team can solve this question easily.

I seem, maybe which traders are using Mt4 trading platform! By the way, mt4 is the number one trading platform! More than 80% Forex traders are using mt4 trading platform instead of Mt5 and others platform! Yes, I also like to use Mt4 trading platform.

MT4 is a trading platform which is most popular by the traders who are particularly newcomers. In my trading career, as a newcomer from my first day of trading I have been using MT4 broker that is really comfortable to me when trading practically.

Mt4 is the most popular trading platform, although mt5 is available right now but till now Mt4 is dominating here! The technical languages of mt4 are much easy to understand so, technical analysis based traders use Mt4 so willingly.

MT4 is the most popular trading platform broadly utilized by online retail forex traders. It was produced by MetaQuotes Software and discharged in 2005. The product is authorized to outside trade brokers who give the product to their customers.