• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mt4 or MT5 ?

I don’t know why people move MT4 instead of MT5. MT5 is a platform which contains all kinds of information about this market place and it is most usable for any kinds of traders who are particularly newcomers.

Not agreeing with you. MT4 is better than any trading platform, because it contain all kinds of trading instruments with essential terms and conditions. So the newcomers should take this trading platform for acquiring proper basic fundamental trading knowledge.

My vote goes to Meta Trader 4. There is no doubt that MT4 is way more powerful than any other trading platform. It has way too many resources compared to other platforms and very easy to use. Since beginning I am used to using MT4.

My vote goes to Meta Trader 4. There is no doubt that MT4 is way more powerful than any other trading platform. It has way too many resources compared to other platforms and very easy to use. Since beginning I am used to using MT4.
Yes I do agree MT4 is more powerful than any other trading platform and it is more appropriate to the traders who are particularly newcomers.

Yes I do agree MT4 is more powerful than any other trading platform and it is more appropriate to the traders who are particularly newcomers.

Newcomer or not. Metatrader 4 does not have an alternative in my view. It is the best out there and most comfortable for traders. Though some prefer other platforms but they are no match for metatrader 4.

Well, from my 1st day of trading till now I am using Mt4 trading platform! I get all of technical support here, so I don’t need to change this trading platform! On the other hand, I see mt4 trading platform is the most popular one, maximum pro traders are involved with this trading platform, so I am confident enough with mt4.

I like MT5, but MT4 is more comfortable for me. The point is not in the fact I am used to it though it's true, but it has all the indicators I need and working with the 4th version is intuitive
Maybe I'll move to MT5 someday, but not now (at least, I've moved to Win8 from Win7 some time ago, maybe MT5 is the next step in my "evolution" :D

MT4 is still the best platform which we need to use to trade in Forex trading because by so doing I guess that we will have all the functions and features which will enable us to trade and get the best form here though some people still prefer MT5.

In my trading career, Now I am comfortable with low trading time frames like M5, M15 because of my scalping trading strategy! I don’t need to use 150-300 pips market opportunities, I concentrate on only 30-35 pips opportunity! Basically traders need to select their time frames according to their trading strategy and system! Yes, I do only scalping in my live trading!

at the present I am comfortable with low trading time frames like M5, M15 because of my scalping trading strategy! I don’t need to use 150-300 pips market opportunities, I concentrate on only 30-35 pips opportunity! Basically traders need to select their time frames according to their trading strategy and system! Yes, I do only scalping in my live trading!

As a retail Forex trader I prefer mt4 trading platform! Yes, I practiced with multiple trading platform including Mt5! But I seem, the languages of mt4 trading platform are too easy to understand!

If you are comfortable with Mt5, no problem actually! But, for me, Mt4 is quite enough! I am a news trader mainly and I get enough technical support from Mt4. No objection at all.

For trading, I use MT4 in FXB. Not only for PC but also mobile phone. Trader can use mobile for trading while they are not at home.

Yes Mt5 is updated version, but what’s the problem with Mt4? Since 2011 till now I am using only Mt4; yes I am suite happy on it! I have no plan to change this trading platform.

I don’t know why people move MT4 instead of MT5. MT5 is a platform which contains all kinds of information about this market place and it is most usable for any kinds of traders who are particularly newcomers.

You may see, till now windows 7 is enough popular although windows 10 is available in the market! Same reason here! Mt4 is the oldest one and the features & facilities are really impressive.

I think it is the kind of questions that are left without answers. But at MT5 there are lots of interesting things recently that make the trade more comfortable.

I think it is the kind of questions that are left without answers. But at MT5 there are lots of interesting things recently that make the trade more comfortable.

I guess you are trading with mt5; nice to see! Yes, mt5 is the updated version but till now, a number of traders are make dealing with the mt4.

Undoubtedly, forex traders are enjoying flexible working schedule. But if you are a busy person then you can choose robot trading system for taking the advantages of forex with the freedom to trade with the help of trading software. MT4 and MT5 both are various automated trading platform alternatives but I favor to use MT4. I personally feel that MT4 is well organized for trading in this decentralized market of forex.