• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mt4 or MT5 ?

Undoubtedly, forex traders are enjoying flexible working schedule. But if you are a busy person then you can choose robot trading system for taking the advantages of forex with the freedom to trade with the help of trading software. MT4 and MT5 both are various automated trading platform alternatives but I favor to use MT4. I personally feel that MT4 is well organized for trading in this decentralized market of forex.

Mt4 is simple & meaningful; besides mt5 has few limitations based on current feature of mt4. This is why, till now mt4 is much popular.

Automated trading platform can help retail traders to take participate in trading from anywhere around the world. MT4, MT5, etc. are various trading platform alternatives available in front of the traders when they thy think of automated platform. I think that with the help of MT4 platform, any trader can efficiently manage his trading activities in this decentralized market.

Automated trading platform can help retail traders to take participate in trading from anywhere around the world. MT4, MT5, etc. are various trading platform alternatives available in front of the traders when they thy think of automated platform. I think that with the help of MT4 platform, any trader can efficiently manage his trading activities in this decentralized market.

Hello; Rafi: do you have any good experience on automatic trading service? I’m asking because I know this sector is too much risky since, scammers are available here & there.

MT4 was created to trade Forex, while MT5 was created to make trading non-Forex CFDs easier. They are programmed in distinct languages, and MT5 enables faster backtesting than MT4. Unlike MT4, MT5 has a DOM (depth of market) feature and is theoretically supported by MetaQuotes.

There are some things to keep in mind. The MT4 platform seems to be the right platform for everyone, which is why Maximum Trader uses this platform.

I believe MT4 should be preferred by newcomers as MT5 has lots of extra features that makes it a bit confusing to use. But at the end it is the trader’s call which he is comfortable using.

Don’t compare the Mt4 with the latest version; because Mt4 is the most tradable! On the other hand, mt5 is for the technical tool based traders! Since, I don’t use that much technical tools on my live trading chart, that’s why I prefer to use the mt4! I have no objection on this trading platform!