• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MT4 and MT5 Comparison - Which one is better?

Forex trading is one of the business which I have to never avoid but as per this I will also tell you that you as a trader you dont need to worry about anything in this business;
just be sure that you can follow the market trend and trade with the mt4 but if see mt5 as been convinient to you then do it

Require some specific requirement of computer to install MT5 platform. If traders use old version of windows, better they are keep use MT4 trading platform. Basically the function is same but MT5 leading in some system. I am use MT4 platform still since I have no problem with that. Moreover, my windows version including old too.
Yeah, it's a higher language and so requires a more recent system configuration because often times that I tried to download it in my PC, it didn't start up well before o upgraded. A lot of people are beginning to get in on it these days and I can see some getting used to it.

I always use mt4 trading platform in pc and android mobile.I never use mt5 platform.But I have know that mt4 is more difficult than mt5.That's why maximum trader use mt4 trading platform.This is a popular platform.

I don't know which one is better but for me, both Mt4 or Mt5, if we feel comfortable when trading, it's not a problem. To be honest, i use MT4 for trading with TenkoFx. And i see there are many broker who also offer this platform for their clients.

I think MT4 is the best possible trading platform available at the moment in the trading world, and it has also proven that because MT4 has won many awards in the Forex Market, so the best experience that traders had was with MT4 but MT5 is a modified version and also looks good for trading, but MT4 is better than MT5

Well, though the MT5 is a more updated version in the sense that it has the economical calender and also has some other tools which makes trading easy. But the MT4 has been what most traders has been using and seem more comfortable and friendly use.
Because MT4 does have base before MT5, it has more indicators and it has more robot, and guess what? People cannot convert MT4 to MT5 and they must rewrite those indicators which takes more time, rather than wasting time for that, it is better if they are using MT4.

Yeah, for me too, MT4 is much better than the MT5 , I'm not comparing it as far as technology is concern but I'm comparing it as far as easiness is concern, because MT4 is basic one and easy to use for most of the traders around.

Don't see much difference between them, so see no need to disturb my current smooth trading with platform changes. Just use Hotforex MT4 and enjoy its features and fast execution..

MT4 as I said is the base of FX Trading platforms and many of the traders and brokers are still using MT4 as their trading platform, MT5 is an updates version of the platform and really good one but MT4 is more simpler one, I'm using MT4 platform of FBS and really happy about it.

Yeah, for me too, MT4 is much better than the MT5 , I'm not comparing it as far as technology is concern but I'm comparing it as far as easiness is concern, because MT4 is basic one and easy to use for most of the traders around.
In terms of using it then i disagree with your opinion, MT5 and MT4 are very easy to use only need few minutes to take some approach if you never see or using it. Buy and Selling option and other menus are pretty much same.

From my first day of trading, I am using mt4 trading platform. I never use mt5 trading platform. Actually, I do not face any kind of problem with mt4 trading platform. Therefore, I am not interest on mt5 trading platform. I feel mt4 trading platform is much secure and reliable trading platform for me. In addition, all trading software of GCI is much quicker and always shows real market price. That’s help me very much to make accurate market analysis. I believe, it’s very tough to trade in a market maker trading platform. Because, all market maker trading brokers kill trader’s capital. So, I suggest to all new Forex trader to invest his or her money in a regulated trading platform.

See, this is one of the example why MT4 still considered to be majority, it is an old platform that already proven to be a good one and tested by time. It is a stable platform with lesser bugs to be find, It has a lot of Indicator and Robot. Who doesn't love it. But if MT5 want to competed against MT4, first make more indicators and robot.

MT4 as I said is the base of FX Trading platforms and many of the traders and brokers are still using MT4 as their trading platform, MT5 is an updates version of the platform and really good one but MT4 is more simpler one, I'm using MT4 platform of FBS and really happy about it.
Have you tried to use mt4 and mt5 and stop the difference? Chance are no. Because all that you use in mt4 some how you can find it in mt5 also. Even though mt5 is an newer version the upgrade in here is in EA features. So if you don't use EA in mt4 then you don't see any difference if you use mt5.

That's why I said MT4 and MT5 are pretty much the same but due to the reason that MT4 was the first one at that point of time and MT5 is a bit modified version of it, so that's why I made that comment about that comparison.

Unfortunately, I do not have any trading experience with Mt5 trading platform. Because, from my demo practicing period I got enough trading instruments and facilities in my Mt4 trading platform. That’s way, I never need to try Mt5 trading platform. You know, most of the Forex traders use Mt4 trading platform. So, it’s easy to recognize Mt4 trading platform is much useful for traders from Mt5. In my demo, I got quickest Mt4 Trading platform from TradingBanks. Even, their free video tutorials on Mt4 trading platform helped me very much to use this useful trading platform. Still, I am using Mt4 trading plafrom in my live account. And, I am really happy with my Mt4 trading platform.

I do not know which is the best between the MT4 and MT5, all this time I trade using platform MT4 because of the facilities provided by MT4 is very complete. Moreover, I can add your own indicators

If Any one is Interested for MT4 PLATFORM then I would suggest to go for Forex Mart's platform as
Forex Mart uses Meta Trader 4 , the leading platforms for trading Forex online. We aim to provide the most advanced trading tools for you to stay on top of Forex trading. MT4 is designed and developed by Meta Quotes Software Corp., the software developer for financial markets.
"Regulatory Oversight"
We adhere to the regulations set by different countries across the globe. As part of the industry standards, Forex Mart separates all client funds from our assets to ensure your money is safe and available at all times. We are not in the business of proprietary trading.
"24/5 Customer Support"
At Forex Mart , your trading convenience is our utmost priority. We believe you are our best asset, so we make our lines 24 hours a day and five days a week to respond to your questions regarding forex trading.
"Educating Traders"

To make sensible, precise decisions, we have come up with various resources for all types of traders - all for free!
Forex Mart devote much time and effort to give up-to-date educational materials, and sensible market analysis to discover new opportunities and improve trading.

Forex mart's MT4 PLATFORM is great for any Trader As ....
Forex Mart uses Meta Trader 4 , the leading platforms for trading Forex online. We aim to provide the most advanced trading tools for you to stay on top of Forex trading. MT4 is designed and developed by Meta Quotes Software Corp., the software developer for financial markets.
"Regulatory Oversight"
We adhere to the regulations set by different countries across the globe. As part of the industry standards, Forex Mart separates all client funds from our assets to ensure your money is safe and available at all times. We are not in the business of proprietary trading.
"24/5 Customer Support"
At Forex Mart , your trading convenience is our utmost priority. We believe you are our best asset, so we make our lines 24 hours a day and five days a week to respond to your questions regarding forex trading.
"Educating Traders"

To make sensible, precise decisions, we have come up with various resources for all types of traders - all for free!Forex Mart devote much time and effort to give up-to-date educational materials, and sensible market analysis to discover new opportunities and improve trading.

Well I am used to metatrader 4 and have no plans on shifting to metatrader 5 unless metaquotes forces us to do. And I don't think it will be possible to traders because I am sure trader around the world will complain about it.

Me too, because still can use mt4 on my broker now hence I am still use this platform, and also not yet any intention to replace mt4 to mt5 platform, still comfortable using this platform so far

I doubt MT4 will be replaced anytime soon. May be in distant future but not anytime soon. Traders just can't move on when it comes to using trading platform.