• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Most traders think

Most trader think that they have an idea of how Forex works already - but it is still essential that you get the best Forex trading education possible. This is because the market is constantly changing and trading skills can always be improved. And to learn the best, you need the best educational resources and support.

You need proper knowledge and skills to make money from this risky market.
I agree with you on this. But traders these days tend to believe they understand every market movement but that's not true, the market can never be predictable. I have seen many newbies follow such traders advice and lose tons of money. Trading requires rigorous research and practice.

There is no denying the fact that overconfidence is one of the major reasons why traders lose money in the market. Traders don’t give much importance to learning in the beginning but regret it later. They need to understand their basics are the most important thing that can help them make money and not just their expectations. So, first deserve then desire!

Most traders think it's easy to make money in the Forex market but the reality is opposite. It's the most difficult tast in the work to make regular money in the Forex market.

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

If you want to make consistent money in the Forex market, there is no benefit without trading education or knowledge. In trading, you must positively gain trading knowledge. Otherwise, it is not possible to make a profit.

When I was a newcomer I was using Bollinger Bands in demo account, but didn’t get maximal result that I did in demo.

It is really important for a trader to stay updated with the latest market trends if they are serious about the market. If they keep using age-old information to make their trading decisions, they won’t go far.

I really believe that new traders come into forex trading thinking that they can make a profit overnight, when in reality it is just opposite of that. You cannot make such profit if you have absolutely zero knowledge in it.

It is impossible to understand the market and how it will behave in different situations and events. That is the thing which makes trading possible is that markets are totally unpredictable. The best way of thinking, from my perspective, is not to try to predict the market, but to react on certain events. Also you should understand that there are no 100% right decisions, you will always have losses, but you should hedge them and secure, otherwise, you are going to end up with nothing.

Most traders think of going on a revenge trade spree because they believe they can beat the market and get their money back with profits ; and that's how they blow up their account.

Forex trading is not about what traders think but about what they do. If they keep expecting good returns from the market without working to achieve them, they won’t be able to get that. The more you learn, the better you get at trading.