• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Most individuals don't understand

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled.

For sure everything take some skills to be master in it and that things definitely do not make any possible difference with all you mentioned or mean here for anything like that totally and completely. How else it should be going there on that level ?

I couldnt agree more. When I joined I realised that there was more to forex trading. I had to master everything about it. I was excited to learn because I needed the knowledge. I know that people cant just get rich over night. People who think like that have no idea what forex trading really is. It is trade, how much you put into it determines how much you will get out of it. Then again there are stakes and you may get nothing at all.

Yeah, trading requires skills. This is business and you cannot be in it if you do not know how to manage it. That is why we have to learn which most people do not like because it is like attending school all over again. They decide to run through the learning process and pick up only a few ideas which are not enough. Having few ideas cannot make you skilled at this. If you are a newbie, learn first before you get into loses.

Very true, some individual's gets over excited to trade and have intention to earn more profit from the expected one which tends them to take wrong decision due to lack of experience, skills and knowledge.

Very true, some individual's gets over excited to trade and have intention to earn more profit from the expected one which tends them to take wrong decision due to lack of experience, skills and knowledge.
Profit is important. However, new traders should focus on learning rather than making more profit.

Without proper learning, you can not survive in this risky market. So, try to learn all the basics of forex perfectly before starting real trading with your money.

Actually most new traders are introduced to forex trading by saying if you learn some indicators, you will make huge profit. Even there are more ridiculous introduction of trading, for example, If you price goes up sell if price goes down buy.

Actually most new traders are introduced to forex trading by saying if you learn some indicators, you will make huge profit. Even there are more ridiculous introduction of trading, for example, If you price goes up sell if price goes down buy.

Searching for magical indicator or strategy which will give 100% profit is common mistake for new trader.

The problem that traders most often experience is how to control emotions so as to avoid negative emotions such as greed, fear, anxiety, panic, fear of losing and so on. One way to control emotions is to always make a trading plan.

Traders shouldn’t only rely on technical analysis but also on fundamental analysis because it provides traders with the most accurate forecast.

Without bringing discipline in your trading, you cannot maintain your equity for a long time. Do it with a regulated broker.