• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Money management

Money management is the most important thing in forex trading. Good managment with an average strategy making profit is possible. But poor money management with best strategy resulting in loss. A good trader is a well money management follower. I personally do not use more than 2% of my capital. My total trades sum up 2% of my capital.

News trading is very tempting but for good for everyone. For news trading you need good knowledge on both technical and fundamental analysis. Otherwise most of the time you would lose money in news trading.

Money management is the most important thing in forex trading. Good managment with an average strategy making profit is possible. But poor money management with best strategy resulting in loss. A good trader is a well money management follower. I personally do not use more than 2% of my capital. My total trades sum up 2% of my capital.
Good money management will ensure your survival in the market. That’s why it is important.

Money management Forex refers to a set of rules that help you maximise your profits, minimise your losses and grow your trading account. This is why a Forex money management plan helps a lot to succeed in trading. Enough talking, let's take a look at some of the most important rules of money management trading Forex.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

right now in this time when COVID 19 is going over the world so many things stopped but one thing has never chanced that is newcomers common mistake , they trade random still , i have been seeing from last couple of weeks.

For consistent earning in forex trading, one needs to be skilled and experience. Price always change it's pattern. If you are not skilled enough, you are gonna lose money.

No matter how big the deposit I trade, if I can't maintain money management properly, I will never be able to make money by trading. So I have to choose money management as the first tool to create a strategy.

Money management is the key for trading success. Stop loss is also important if you do not able to predict the for long term. But the placement of stop loss is very crucial. You need to have good idea about support and resistance level to place an effective SL.

Forex befools these people actually and I am saying it because those people don’t focus on developing their trading psychology and knowledge.

The practice of money management is nowadays quite apart from us that kept us apart from trading profit. If we expect for profit on average, we should follow money management policies.

Follow money management at any cost. If we want to be disciplined in trading, we must follow money management tactics because it helps us to gain profit on average.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.