• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Minimum investment

It truly depends upon your aptitudes and experience. In case you are a beginner, you can begin with 250$ to 500$ for learning reason. When you get enough information and aptitudes you can grow your hypothesis. Minimum deposit entirety in like manner shifts from broker to broker. You just need to pick a fair broker for your trading.

broker recommendation is quite much difficult task because
so many brokers right now available in online and most of them are found to be scams.

Good advice! Being a beginner, I haven't invested more than I would like to lose either. Because anything can happen in trading, especially if you aren't experienced and easily get lost. So, if the amount of $100 is enough to make a deposit to a broker, then don't hurry to invest more. The more amount on your deposit, the more psychological pressure you will feel, as there will be fear to lose a large amount of money.

Good advice! It will help you hold off winning trades till the target is achieved. For starters, Forexchief offers $100 as minimum investment, and there is a 100% bonus for all deposits.

I often see a question like: "How much money do you need for a min investment?" on some forums, too. And these questions have actually become very popular lately. If you don't want to risk a lot of money, but at the same time you're tired of demo, then open a cent account (the minimum deposit depends on the broker itself). If you want to open an account with an ordinary broker, the amount is depending solely on your preferences. Usually a broker has a minimum investment of $100, but sometimes it can reach $500. Usually, beginners invest the amount, with which they will be comfortable and won't be sorry to lose it all)

For beginners, I always recommend starting with a demo account. I believe that if you start trading immediately, even with a small account, you will be terrified for your money, and because of inexperience, you will lose your investment. In any case, you should first understand trading and learn how to trade. Even if you start, I advise you to open an account no more than $200; this should be enough to begin your trading way.

Market is volatile and there is every second is uncertain. So before start trading we have to be pre planned. Otherwise it causes a great loss when trading practically.

It truly depends upon your aptitudes and experience. In case you are a beginner, you can begin with 250$ to 500$ for learning reason. When you get enough information and aptitudes you can grow your hypothesis. Minimum deposit entirety in like manner shifts from broker to broker. You just need to pick a fair broker for your trading.
Why should waste this kind of money in learning? Almost all broker provide free demo account. Why cannot learn from demo account?

That's a good advice. I have seen many newbie deposit a lot of money just after doing few days demo. It's not a good way to trade. First acquire skills then try with small amount. Once you are skilled enough only then invest bigger amount.

Minimum investment depends on your trading ability and knowledge of trading. If you don't have enough knowledge about trading, it will be better to invest little amount first to justify yourself.

Good advice, as a begginers I always try to invest minimum amount of my money and if I start getting profit then I close my trade and hold my profit although it is little.
I think beginners should focus on knowledge rather than profit. After gaining proper knowledge can gain profit and recover all previous losses.

For a fresher 50$/100$ is ok to understand how emotions affect the trading. 100$ means at .01 lot, a backup of 1000 pips. With this amount they can understand how emotion control is important.

I agree with you. The amount of investment mainly depends on your knowledge and ability. If you have enough knowledge and experience you can take risks by investing more money.

With 10$ capital and 1:10 or 1:20 leverage trading is not possible. To open a .01 lot, it requires 1000$. So 10$ (capital×10(leverage)=100$. Initially a newbie can do trade with 100$+ investment to learn proper money and risk management.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

@CarmeloGiroux yes micro accounts serve the purpose, they have minimum initial deposits and start from $5 - $10 as their minimum deposit.

I think Micro accounts are best for newbies and for the traders who want to backtest their trading strategy in a real live market set up.

Investment depends on experience. If you are a beginner trader, you need to register a mini account for experience development. And if the skills are good, then you have to invest $ 500.