• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

I have an account in UWCFX and so far I like their services. I think this is one of the brokers that allows only $25 for you to open a lite forex account. That starting amount is very low compared to other brokers. What I don't like about this broker is that they do not allow scalping. I consider scalping as one of my strategies so it is really a loss for me when I am not able to use scalping. Their maximum leverage is 500:1 which I think is just a very good range because some offers up to 1000:1 that could be very damaging in cases of losses.

more about MAYZUS Broker

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i think they are a good broker also. but i have noticed that their system seems to have some error. i was not able to withdraw my money in my uwcfx account. the online support keep saying it was a technical error and that they have sent the report to the technical department. they just sent my money manually after 3 months they made the report as they were not able to fix the problem.

yeah i think they are a good broker also. but i have noticed that their system seems to have some error. i was not able to withdraw my money in my uwcfx account. the online support keep saying it was a technical error and that they have sent the report to the technical department. they just sent my money manually after 3 months they made the report as they were not able to fix the problem.
After three months? that's weird me I get paid in here instantly each time I request payments in here as long its on business days So if you request payments on saturday you will going to get your funds on monday. I never experience what you experience in here.
Just wondering are you a verified account holder of uwcfx? Because its better if you are verified in here.

l think this is one of the best sites in the web because they give you a very good means to get money to trade on their plat form or withdraw from posting on line and its a very new thing every broker should consider

l think this is one of the best sites in the web because they give you a very good means to get money to trade on their plat form or withdraw from posting on line and its a very new thing every broker should consider
What is new thing? that's theirs a forum that you will going to post and earn money? I also earn in liteforex because of forums bonuses and I also earn in instaforex because of forum bonuses so its not only uwcfx that has that.
But what the good thing about uwcfx is that you can withdraw the bonuses in other broker site you can only withdraw the profit.

Yeah,you can only withdraw the profit if you are posting on forums sites that pays you through Forex Brokers.By the way,i am having problem creating my account with this broker and i don't know why.I need to one an account in order to get paid from the forex sites i am working on.

Yeah,you can only withdraw the profit if you are posting on forums sites that pays you through Forex Brokers.By the way,i am having problem creating my account with this broker and i don't know why.I need to one an account in order to get paid from the forex sites i am working on.
? do you know this broker well? if you know i think you will not say something like that, in UWCFX we don't need to trade the money we get from FXFRED, but first we need to verify our account here before we get paid and this one is advantages for many people who want to earn from FXFRED through UWCFX

Its seems you need to read more about fxfred as you can withdraw all the funds that you get in here. I really don't understand why you have hard time opening an account in uwcfx as its just simple as joining other sites. I mean you just need to fill up the information sheet then wait for confirmation in your email address and you have an account.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Its seems you need to read more about fxfred as you can withdraw all the funds that you get in here. I really don't understand why you have hard time opening an account in uwcfx as its just simple as joining other sites. I mean you just need to fill up the information sheet then wait for confirmation in your email address and you have an account.

Read his post I think he mean that he have hard time with open account with UWC, not fxfred. UWC require clients to verify their account and it can be considered as problem as many people as they don't have necessary documents.:32 (36):

Yes, there were partially verified as well as there were fully verified but then both of it are good and can use the payment methods available for them. I see that my LR account is finally attached to my profile in my UWCFX account and also I have seen that the mods in fxfred started to approve payouts as well as the contest winners.

I'm hoping to get my funds soon. I don't know if I'm going to withdraw it or just leave my funds in here to accumulate. I'm hoping that uwcfx is much stable that instaforex because at least we can withdraw what we earn in fxfred in here. Unlike in instaforex and liteforex that we can't withdraw our bonuses.

Seems its already tuesdat they but the bonus is not yet processed. Hmm, seems Monday is really busy we'll see that this tuesday it will be processed. Well, did not yet post in the forum. I also used it for the meantime and will try to have more funds in this month so I can have try to trade as I want to try to have first the LR withdrawal to test if my new LR account is fine.

Seems its already tuesdat they but the bonus is not yet processed. Hmm, seems Monday is really busy we'll see that this tuesday it will be processed. Well, did not yet post in the forum. I also used it for the meantime and will try to have more funds in this month so I can have try to trade as I want to try to have first the LR withdrawal to test if my new LR account is fine.
I got mine already its 24 dollars. same amount as last month. I'm really happy with my earnings in here. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading but uwcfx is really showing me the way. I'm hoping that in years to come I can earn good amount of money in here. I just need big capital though.

I'm members of this site from very long but really that I don't know ways to work with it and for to today, I too a bit surprise when know that this is a Forex site because before I only think that it is same as a bank as like PP, AP,.. and it is relate directly with OK pay. How, I can't confirm all my account with this site because it asked very sure about ID card and it ask English to confirm, it is too difficult for me to do this work because I'm Vietnam, my ID too only is Vietnamese, I don't have passport therefore it can't confirm account completely for to now, anyone can advise me about this problem?

Have you seen the new design of UWCFX member's dashboard? I think it is cool and I like it a lot. I also like that they have officially added LR as their payment processor. Now I can see LR logo in my dashboard. Before if I want to withdraw money in my account in here through LR, I still have to email the finance department of UWCFX but now I can withdraw it directly from my dashboard! Cool! B)

I use OKPAY as my main account for UWCFX because in Thailand OKPAY cost is very well but LR is better.For me OKPAY Can useful and It is not have problem as LA same as PP too.Anyway UWCFX payment section is working very fast.KI got money to my OKPAY just 30 minutes only.

i am glad with their online support and their fast solution to my problem. and the withdrawal process is greatly improved. they have made some changes in the script when we withdraw and i don't encounter the problem i had in withdrawing the money. it took me 2 hours to receive the payment after withdrawing.

Well, I think it is not really problem but the verification for your preferred payment method. Same here, I made it early so that when I wanted to withdraw the transaction will be smooth. Actually, they really have good support and the transaction or payments processed just few hours only and I even monitored it.

I don't have problem in here anymore. All in here is verified. Although I notice that they charge commission fees if I withdraw in LR. For me its still good to withdraw in LR. I'm wondering when will they going to add paypal in here. If they going to add paypal I'm going to be the most happiest person on earth.

Yeah, I think I remembered here that they don't have fees for LR only the system fee but then I also check that it doubled the fees which means they charge us plus the system well, it is not that big fees but then I'm already happy to have LR here since I wanted it because of the value of LR when exchanging.