• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

A great feature that I personally like very much about Mayzus broker is its timely withdrawals. I seldom had to wait even one day for my withdrawals, after requesting I get my money in my payment processor within some hours. A good broker will always deliver your with great services and I'm glad that I've selected Mayzus broker to do business with.

starlite

Broker Representative
I am seeing on their site some changes are done and it is looking better now. You can see they are 7 years in this industry and have improved much. I guess they will keep growing like this and provide more opportunity for traders.

starlite

Broker Representative
The one thing all the traders and clients look in a Broker is withdrawal of funds and duration it take. At Mayzus, there are literally ultra fast system of withdrawal and you get your payment within 4 hours, even in 1 hour time quite often.

Mayzus is currently offering a new $50 bonus only on $50 deposit. This time its a promotions for such traders that don't have big amount to invest to get bonus on them. $50 is an amount that many can deposit without any problem.

Just a reminder that mayzus's rebate offer is still running. You can get up to 40% of spread from every trade you make in this promotion. It is a very high cash back offer. No matter you win or lose any trade, you will get 40% rebate on every trade.

starlite

Broker Representative
I think they have improved much in recent years. I mean a regulated broker is good for safety of funds and then order execution is very fast. These things are common requirement for all the clients.

I was browsing Mayzus official website and came to know that the entire operations of Mayzus Investment Company are subject to European Union regulations. All relations between the company and its clients are governed by the European Union and Cyprus laws. Its a great news that all the funds are very safe with this regulated and trustful broker.

starlite

Broker Representative
What they have done good in these years is to provide clients with a personal account manager. This facility is provided by only good brokers and Mayzus has certainly move in elite brokers category.

Mayzus broker offers a free "Quick Card". Having this MasterCard trademark on mayzus's quick card, it enables the card holder to use it in over 100 countries around the world wherever they see the MasterCard sign. As it is not linked to a bank account, therefore, it can be granted without any credit checks.

starlite

Broker Representative
I have not seen Brokers informing its clients about upcoming important events but Mayzus is a different one. They always tells you about any change in trading hours schedule due to some upcoming events, just like they informed now about changing hours on President's Day in the USA on Monday the 15th.

so if you request payments on saturday you will going to get your funds on monday. I never experience what you experience in here.

Mayzus broker offers a free "Quick Card". Having this MasterCard trademark on mayzus's quick card, it enables the card holder to use it in over 100 countries around the world wherever they see the MasterCard sign. As it is not linked to a bank account, therefore, it can be granted without any credit checks.
Its really amazing sir..
So our WD can directed to this card sir??

As you all know forums are a great place to learn about forex trading these days. Mayzus has its own forum where traders from all around the world participate and share their trading knowledge and experience. Anyone can join this forum and gain a lot of knowledge about forex trading.

We the traders especially the new ones avoid news trading due to lack of knowledge. But I'm very please to tell you that Mayzus broker that is my trading broker provides me with a live economic calendar that is always up to date in giving me exact time and outcome of almost all the major news events that drive the forex market.

Wow, did you know of any broker that have ZERO fees on deosits?? It means when you deposit any amount in your trading account, you will get that FULL amount in your account, NO fees will be deducted from your side, all the transfer fees are paid by Mayzus itself. Its an amazing offer which can be benefited by trading with this great broker.

starlite

Broker Representative
yes it is great facility for traders that they do not need to pay any fee on deposits. They are safe and secure in terms of deposits. Mayzus are regulated broker By CySEC, give you over 100 instruments for trading.

yes it is great facility for traders that they do not need to pay any fee on deposits. They are safe and secure in terms of deposits. Mayzus are regulated broker By CySEC, give you over 100 instruments for trading.

Not only this but Mayzus offers a lot of promotions through out the year. A trader gets many benefits as a client of Mayzus company. Speedy, withdrawals, smooth execution, good and fast live support which is also in many languages and active trading competitions.