• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

Do you want more of rebate? you can get up to $15 rebate from your referral each trade. here and hurry up to make money there http://www.indonesia-liteforex.com/partners/programs/rebate/

There is great difference in a rebate program and a referral commission system. Not every person is able to refer traders to a broker. Mayzus is offering rebate where you don't need to refer any one. You just have to trade your own and get cash back from your own trading.

MAYZUS Investment Company provides a wide range of modern electronic payment methods to facilitate deposit and withdrawal procedures. Only registered and verified clients can deposit funds in their trading accounts. All deposits are processed in secure client site, ensuring full financial data security. Trading accounts are fully secure with high level of security.

starlite

Broker Representative
Mairis Briedis is one of the most talented professional boxers in Latvia, his world IBO version rank is 69, and he is #1 in Latvia. I am amazed to know that MAYZUS Investment Company has been the general sponsor of the talented boxer since 2011, it is 4 years that they are in touch with sports.

Mayzus live chat support is very good. It offers its clients a reply on live chat in 7 major languages. A trader can personally visit their office in person, contact them via phone or use email or live chat for his any query related to business with mayzus broker.

starlite

Broker Representative
Mayzus is offering a variety of trading platforms that provide instant execution, complete technical analysis, history, database management and multilingual interfaces. From MT4 to Currenex Classic and Currenex Viking and the mobile trading platform, all provide trades everything what it takes for good trading.

On Mayzus broker indices are available only on realforex and STP accounts. As indices need a bit big investment and different margin requirement so only these two accounts have the facility of trading them. now a days trading indices is very famous in big capital funds management intuitions.

starlite

Broker Representative
I am pleased to see that a Broker is taking care of festivals and offering something for everyone. Mayzus is offering 100% bonus on this EID ADHA for new deposit.

Limited Promo Code (ADHAMUBARAK100) - Only 100 Promo Codes available; be one of the first lucky traders to claim yours up to 3000 USD.

Great news!!!!
Mayzus has just started its new demo competition. You need to be a fully verified client of the Mayzus to take part in this contest. The prizes are good, trading bonus, on which you can trade and make profit. Profit is withdraw-able when ever you want to do it.

starlite

Broker Representative
Demo contests are always charm for those who are good at trading and provide opportunity for those who are learning as no risk is involved and you can win some good amount. Same is the case with Mayzus new Contest Scalping Wars providing opportunity to win $1150 prizes each week.

Mayzus multi account manager (MAM) is a perfect solution for fund managers to manage multiple MT4 trading accounts simultaneously, from a single account. This MAM service offers the same features of a real forex account, such as 5 digits pricing, a wide range of trading instruments and the possibility to use EAs.

Demo contests are always charm for those who are good at trading and provide opportunity for those who are learning as no risk is involved and you can win some good amount. Same is the case with Mayzus new Contest Scalping Wars providing opportunity to win $1150 prizes each week.
Its a good money, as concerned about the price its a good amount to win.

starlite

Broker Representative
I was following Mayzus new Contest of Scalping Wars and noted that they had given prizes for 3rd time yesterday and users are showing good interest in it. The good thing is that these are normal users and you don't have to be a Pro to win this contest.

I was following Mayzus new Contest of Scalping Wars and noted that they had given prizes for 3rd time yesterday and users are showing good interest in it. The good thing is that these are normal users and you don't have to be a Pro to win this contest.

Competitors are increasing in each week's contest as more traders are getting to know about this contest. One change in this contest is that you have to enter every week after previous contest has ended and you are not automatically included in nest week's contest as it was previously.

starlite

Broker Representative
I have seen many of traders prefer to use STP account offered by Mayzus as there is variety of this type of account. There is another one that is Currenx Account and it looks great and many Pro traders will be interested in trading with it.

I have seen many of traders prefer to use STP account offered by Mayzus as there is variety of this type of account. There is another one that is Currenx Account and it looks great and many Pro traders will be interested in trading with it.
I agree with you, Mayzus has variety of STP accounts from which different types of traders can choose from. Currenex accounts are for big traders with huge investments as they need some special services.

starlite

Broker Representative
I was having a look at Mayzus website and found that they have Mayzus Quick Card. The MAYZUS Quick Card presents no risk of overdraft or expensive fees. No opening and service fees and it is Globbaly accepted and can be used at any ATM having Mastercard sign.

starlite

Broker Representative
Mayzus has informed about the changes in the trading schedule due to the US Thanksgiving holiday. The following changes apply for the trading instruments listed below:

WORKING HOURS
Metals Early close 20:00
Oil Early close 19:45
NKY, SPX,NQ,YM Early close 20:00
CFD Closed
Futures Closed

Metals Early close 20:45
Oil Early close 20:30
NKY, SPX,NQ,YM Early Close 20:15
CFD Early close 20:00
Futures Early close 20:00

All times GMT + 2

Mayzus broker offers several types of trading platform for different account types. It is one of the greatest feature of this broker to facilitate all the traders up to their requirement. Platform types are MT4 Platform, Multi Terminal, Currenex Viking, MIC a Trader, MIC i Trader and Currenex Classic.

starlite

Broker Representative
One good thing about Mayzus is their support toward clients. They provide satisfactory feedback, comments or enquiries from clients. You can visit our offices in person, contact us by phone, email or via LiveChat on the website. They have multilingual team working with clients from over 150 countries worldwide.