• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Martingale strategy

success on scalping not depends on trading pair , depend on just experience of trading , it causes a great risk , so need a rich knowledge

price action is very good trading approach , but to be experienced about this strategy is a long term issue , so we lost patience most of the time.

success on scalping not depends on trading pair , depend on just experience of trading , it causes a great risk , so need a rich knowledge

good strategy is important , yes i admit , but there is no way to ignore the important of minimum investment, because market moves at random most of the time and for that reason good investment can be supportive for surviving in here.

I think it is true to all kind of trading strategy. If you have proper knowledge and skill you can be success with any pair and any strategy.

Even though many kinds of traders like to scalping strategy very much due to getting profit instantly but I don’t like to depend on this short time trading approach, because despite of a most usable trading policy scalping sometimes causes huge losses.
Yes, I agree with you. I also don’t like short trading. I do long term trading with patience.

Spread lies between ask and bid price and it is the most important aspect to consider in trading, Lowered spread helps a trader earn bigger.

Risk-management policy means lowering spread and leverage, using flexible margin level, and lowering other risk-enhancing aspects.

Portfolio making will keep you on a safe side. Forex isn’t a safe option for you as long as traders are away from learning. Several brokers serve forex traders with numerous trading facilities.

Every broker allows traders with technical tools which are used for capturing the market trend. Before opening a trade, try to determine the exact direction of the market.

Strategy is usually made with the combination of several indicators that combinedly provide us a signal. The better the strategy is, the higher the return is.