• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Market trends and Forex news play important role in Forex.

I believe that market trends and forex news play very important role in forex trading if you will always updated by latest forex news it will help you in safe trading and with good profit.

trend strategy

Trading trend strategy is a good forex strategy used by professionals of all over the world of forex.Trend trading is mainly adopted because of its simplicity to trade , trends can bail you out of an imperfect set of buy and sell orders.
When a strong trend in the market appears, trade it in the direction of the trend.

Of course it does and scalper can trade news and such. They get to make quick money and so the trends help them and there are good trends to trade during news and such release. So, the trends and news are good for somea nd noise for the long term trader. Its scary noise for long term trader but they learn to stay calm as the trend will calm down after news release. I think you have to understand those factors if you want to trade news.

The trend of the market is the right way which we need to follow and trade when we follow the trend I think its easy for us to make profit within a short period of time here this is not bad its a good progress

Some news allow scalper to make good profit. Some news also make the price rise to like 80 pips above so they're very powerful sometimes. When you see such rise, it could be news action in effect. I think scalper wait to trade news. Its their thing and not for long term trader though. The news spike way too much movement and its scary for long term trader. It could wipe out your account as well so you should know when to enter as a long term trader to avoid news action spike.

That is true. Market trends and news are the important things that forex traders need. When you are trading in forex, you have to be able to watch out for these two types of things. You have to follow the trend and know how the news is going to react to the forex market.

yes we don't have to leave the market trend its the trend is our friend in forex,economic news also play a good role and contribute to our succees in forex market this is just the real and accurate way which we need to go

Well, first there are things that makes up the market trend and of which news is one of the most important once so therefore for us to be able to determine the market trend we have to be updated on news and also good at technical analysis.

In forex trading we need to try our best and be sure that we trend y and not go against the market trend if you try and go against the market trend then be sure that you will surely loss alot since the trend is where our succees lie

When I was a new trader, then I didn’t care about the financial events! Then one Friday I lost all of my capital during NFP news, till now I am very careful about fundamental news events! The main advantage of news trading is: quick result.

There are some trader that work based on technical analysis they can making good profit, but not always when trading at news time, some of them choosing to stay away from the market because they have reason news often making movement being randomly and technical analysis can't work properly
There are many traders I have seen that they only works on NEWS time and some times on for trend. I think news is always best way to gain extra pips for your trading but fact is that it is also risky.

I believe that market trends and forex news play very important role in forex trading if you will always updated by latest forex news it will help you in safe trading and with good profit.

Sometimes, you may notice major news events change the trend of Forex market! That’s the value of fundamental analysis! This is why; I mainly use fundamental analysis in my live trading! I don’t believe technical tools here!

Sometimes, you may notice major news events change the trend of Forex market! That’s the value of fundamental analysis! This is why; I mainly use fundamental analysis in my live trading! I don’t believe technical tools here!
Yes, that is why learning the trend and focusing on an analysis of the market is always make a big role in our strategy of trading. I have never talk about any tools for trading.

Let me tell my story! When I was a new trader then I traded based on only technical analysis! I was a trade with 100 pips profit, but I lost this trade with 65 pips SL, because of NFP news! Right now, I am very much sensitive on the news events!

Right, Trading on News is not as easy as we think. Proper money management and risk management is an important point while you are going to make any trade.

Yes, both are important! I see, a number of traders try to avoid the news trading; but it’s not a wise decision! Forex is all about fundamental data! Even, a strong trend can changes the flow according to the major news event.

Yes, both are important! I see, a number of traders try to avoid the news trading; but it’s not a wise decision! Forex is all about fundamental data! Even, a strong trend can changes the flow according to the major news event.
If we are able to understand about the market trends then the income we are going to get from our trades will also get increased.

Completely, trend is such an important aspect here! And as a trader we need to follow the market trend! On my trading chart, I identify the market trend according to the key swing points of market (Support/resistant levels basically)! Besides, I close my all running trades before the high voltage news session!

Without knowing the trends of market, entering any trade is likely to leaping in the darkness. This is a job that ignorant traders do. We should be disengaged from making such mistakes. A better earning from Forex is possible when there exists a better way of trading. A trader should develop his roadmap of trading.