1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Market Currencies - Forex

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by lety, May 17, 2013.

1. lety

lety

The currency trading is one of the world's oldest and currently the most active and bulky. At the time of the Roman Empire existed scalpers trading currencies. It was common to find these delaers fairs or where there were crowds of people, especially travelers. Jesus drove them out of the temple in Jerusalem, accusing them of violating a sacred place. The Brazil fears being contaminated by Forex, short for foreign exchange, or trade. Therefore, the market is restricted to modality of futures contracts and exchange manul in banks and authorized exchange bureaus.

The forex is a derivative similar to the index. In it the speculator does not buy or sell currency market as manual only negotiates the exchange rate derivative transactions between banks. In the interbank market, more than three trillion dollars are traded every day around the world. The forex is all electronic and opens on Monday morning in New Zealand, and only closes 17 pm Friday in the United States. This is a dynamic market because the exchange rates can be traded from anywhere there is internet connection. Who lives in Brazil, could operate without interruption and without leaving home, from 17 pm Sunday until 19 hours Friday, but the laws do not allow!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Market Currencies Forex Forum Date
    Forex is a global market for trading currencies General Trading Forum May 17, 2013
    FX Market. Beginners Forum Oct 5, 2019
    A straightforward market. Beginners Forum Sep 20, 2019
    What is unique about forex market? Beginners Forum Sep 13, 2019
    Market remains optimistic about global stock markets Beginners Forum Aug 30, 2019

3. Daisy

Daisy

Yes, the forex market is gigantic and great for everyone around the globe. If you can get online, you can trade. Its a rewarding experience and fun as well. Its profitable for the pro trader or the well informed trader. You can make money daily with forex but don't forget the high risks it carries as well. Forex is not for gamblers. Forex is for those who can learn and like to practice and can be patience.

4. Pettyeve

Pettyeve

The market is the type that anyone can trade in it no matter where the trader is. The currency market will mean here thatthe trader can participate in it from any part of the world that he or she is. And the person will be able to trade from any of the pair that he or she knows better and like to trade in it.

5. kasual

kasual

Forex market would remain exist as far as countries use currencies as transaction tool. Not necessary to worry that this business will be vanish. That would never happen. In forex, traders make profit from buy to sell or sell to buy price differences. Perform analysis before make trading decisions will help traders to gain profit from market.

6. Dmitriy Ushakov

Dmitriy Ushakov

Bank for International Settlements reports that over the past three years, the daily turnover of the currency market increased by more than 30%. According to the research made in April 2013, the turnover of the forex market throughout the world is about 5.3 trillion dollars a day, and in 2010, the daily turnover amounted to $4 trillion.

7. sininfinity

sininfinity

The bold part hurt my feelings lol as I want to be one of them. For gamblers they can try binary options that has good returns and only need to predict whether price will go higher or lower within a selected time range.

8. Faal

Faal

Forex is the number one online profession! In addition, day by day the popularity of Forex market has been increasing very rapidly! Forex is also popular in my country! I have started my trading since 2011 and now I am making around 20% monthly profits.

9. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

There have so many major and exotic trading currencies! But as a sincere trader, I do trade on only major Forex currencies! Since I have seen, uncertain movements are very available on exotic trading pairs! Now I am using 8 major currencies!

10. oliver1007

oliver1007

very clear and easy to understand explanation. thank you

11. The trader

The trader

we traders always focus on major all pairs , but not at the same time, trading many pair at the same time always make us volatile.

12. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Yes I see; there have so many options but till now I am working with only major FX pairs; I have no intention on exotic trading pairs!

13. Chionao

Chionao

I think it's really never ending opportunity for any person out there really and it should be possible for anyone to earn some amount of money by doing trading deals anyway. Thanks in advance for all that to those who invented all that, but this comes from ancient ages.

14. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Although Forex is open to all; but the reality is only the good skilled traders are able to make money here! Without having a good trading skill; making money is impossible!

15. Astirewien

Astirewien

The main plus of this exchange platform that really everyone can take part in all that processes and that's really it. So please be sure for all that matters here. It have many brokers in many countries and it allows to trade 24/7.

16. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Of course, it’s a good sign! This is why, many traders are using this money making opportunity as a part term job!

17. radex78

radex78

Market forex is most liquid market than another market, in daily trading circulating money in value more than 4 billion dollars around the globe, one advantage forex online trading is we can trade anytime, anywhere, no matter where we are, as long as having device and internet connection, we can trade

18. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Yes; the market is really big but I suppose in near future maybe crypto market will beat FX market!