• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Making Profits Intraday

it can be an easy part to bring profit in a proper way but of course you have to pass all inevitable parts of trading , otherwise it could be dangerous.

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any go

When doing intraday trading, you have to maintain quantity and risk management. And you have to plan and trade.
Risk management is indeed the best thing for the newbie trader as well as the advance ,this help seal so many leakage that may easyly arise from our trade and I do hope that forex trading can be manageme properly through this means too and this is what the expert trader get first.

risk is everywhere i know , but if you have more strong money management then you can bring profit good amount from here.

Risk management is indeed the best thing for the newbie trader as well as the advance ,this help seal so many leakage that may easyly arise from our trade and I do hope that forex trading can be manageme properly through this means too and this is what the expert trader get first.
Risk management is a must for every trader. Because if money management and risk management help to make a profit, profit is needed for every trader.

Intraday trading can be very profitable, but money management and risk management need to be maintained.
Money management is very important for trading. Don't risk more than 2% in a trade. Also I prefer not to open multiple trades at a time. If you open two trades at a time it would be 4% which is not good. Survival in the market is the first skill we should achieve.

By doing forex making money is not easy. We may say access to the market is very easy and with little investment you can start it. To make money you need to learn the art of trading. But the learning process is long. You have to keep patience.

By doing forex making money is not easy. We may say access to the market is very easy and with little investment you can start it. To make money you need to learn the art of trading. But the learning process is long. You have to keep patience.
Patience can turn a trader into a success. Every trader should go ahead in trading with patience.

I think traders can make profits not only by intraday trading, they can do it on higher timeframes. The main thing here is to have a wish and set a proper goal. In my opinion, these things are the most important, because when you have a goal you will always strive to it. No matter which kind of goal it is, the matter is that our mind works like that. It really doesn't matter whether it's difficult to motivate you or not. I guess that if you want to make profits, you will make them anyway. Of course, you won't make them right away, however you will make them gradually, step by step, analyzing every step in your trading activity.