• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Making Profits Intraday

One of the hardest things when we are trading is grinding out profits intraday when things are quiet or setting up for something bigger.

Especially if everyone is telling us that something big has occurred in the charts.

Sometimes we can jump the gun only to find that out that the big thing we thought would happen has just been a pullback or another consolidation.

Sometimes things just need time to play out a bit before we can see what’s happening. That’s why making profits intraday can be hard. It’s a waiting game.

At the moment the US Dollar is back in the Fib area. I think it can hold down here and strengthen again. So I’ll set the system chart to indicate in a slightly bigger time frame when that might be.

Thanks for sharing this. To see this graph I think its good now to invest in share market now.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing this. To see this graph I think its good now to invest in share market now.

One thing I dislike in Forex is the narrow movements before a bi move. Suppose eurusd is currently trading at 1.3415 and it s intending to break 1.3425 and reach all the way to 1.3525 after about 5 hours from now. i made a correct decision and bought it at 1.3415.

The currency pair will climb up to 1.3420 and again fall to 1.3408 several times before making the final upward move. these narrow move between 1.3408 and 1.3420 irritates me a lot.

the surprising thing from fibo is the price always react when it in the fibo line already. well, maybe it due to many traders use fibonacci as analysis tools. there are two form of movement if price already in fibo line level. the movement form is retracement and continuation. fibo traders usually close their order when the price near fibo line and take order again after there is clarity in signal based this fibo.

Intraday trading is the most difficult form of trading, next to scalping. Intraday trading requires high precision in entries and exits. Not all can achieve the same. Thus it is never suggested as a form of trading for beginners. It is always advisable to begin with swing trading, initially. This would adequate time to analyze and enter a trade.

I like intraday trading. I think a high profit can be achieve from it. Also, if you have high capital, and can stand sl then you're good doing intraday or at least you will make more money than anyone else when the trend rises from your positions. I think buying really low can help you in intraday. It works for me with this method.

I don't aim high profit in intra day trading but I can still trade and make profit It is not a type of trading that is going to give you too much of a profit than you think because it is risky for the trader to do.

If your strategy supports you to trade intraday basis, then no problem actually! But, if you are a swing and positional Forex trader then no way! By the way, I like to take intraday trading opportunities! In addition, overall I am a positional Forex trader!

In fact intraday trading can be hard to making profit consistently, because trend market movement very dynamic and unpredictable, we maybe facing loss many times because our mistake, in trading we can facing with loss and when facing loss we need to be carefully and keep trading with risk management plan

This is why, maximum professional Forex traders are doing long time trading, by using high time frames it’s very easy to identify the market trend! But according to the intraday market, it’s very choppy! As a result, I am also with the long term trading.

Making profit Inter-day it is depend on person to person I make profit what I want.It is very my need.

I think, if your trading strategy creates intraday trading setups; then no problem otherwise it would be risky! I think, long time trading like swing and position trading are much reliable than the intraday trading! But, I have seen there have so many successful intraday Forex traders in the market.

I don't aim high profit in intra day trading but I can still trade and make profit It is not a type of trading that is going to give you too much of a profit than you think because it is risky for the trader to do.

Well, I think traders need to select their trading style according to their strategy’s performance! Such as, my strategy produces mainly intraday trading opportunity as a result, I mainly do intraday trading! I have no experience on swing and positional trading.

Well, I think traders need to select their trading style according to their strategy’s performance! Such as, my strategy produces mainly intraday trading opportunity as a result, I mainly do intraday trading! I have no experience on swing and positional trading.

Nice plan, by the way may I know your time frame? Because, I think time frame is very important parameter actually.

Profit does not come from expectation. It is all about your knowledge, skills and capabilities. Everyone is different in terms of skills. Focus on developing skills and do not compare with others.

Making a profit from this market is not so easy. You need proper knowledge and skills to make a profit.
Forex is not easy at all. You have to practice a lot and learn a lot so that you would be able to develop your skills. I'm having a hard time learning how to improve my skill as it would need a lot of patience.

You have to plan before any trade. Part of that plan is intraday trading. I analyze daily timeframes, use H4 or H1 timeframes to use stop loss / take profit.

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.