• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Make sure the learning process

Earning money with great consistence from this market place is a great challenge, because there are almost 90% traders are loser from here who are particularly newcomers. we have to make sure first of all the most strong source for learning , then I think the earning process automated will come with certainly.

So true, I see all of pro traders have enough trading knowledge on market sentiments! This is way, they can earn money in every session of market whatever the complicated session it is! So, new traders need to start their trading journey with demo, they should ensue first their technical and fundamental trading skill, then make a specific plan and strategy for live trading based on their knowledge and experience!

Absolutely, we traders need to ensure first our own trading skill! I see, maximum novice traders want to start their live trading journey so quickly, although they don’t have enough knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis! Whatever, I practiced my demo account more than one year, and when I was a consistent pips maker then I opened my live trading account!

Learning is easy if you take it as a fun. If you have to learn forex trading in week or in a few days, it will never going to work. It is business. Moreover, you can win a significant measure of money from here. Basically envision that to secure a graduate degree you require 16 years which doesn't give the surety of good salary. So the best thing is give time learn with resilience. It requires investment to develop a trading mindset and attitude.

Learn Forex can be anywhere at present, it’s been a lot of facilities of the brokerage for we can learn forex trading. like a demo account or demo contest. Both of these facilities can be used to learn Forex. Or if the broker provides a video tutorial then it can also be put to good use, on the other hands sometimes it’s now work practically , because those lesions are most probably developed in a manner to promote their services. There are lots of free learning places so they can be good , Baby pips school is really more appropriate for the newbie. Actually Pips school l+few ebooks is enough to gain hundred dollar a week.

Actually , demo trading service is available here and there! So, you can start your demo from anywhere! But try to use transparent Forex brokers! Then you can start your live trading with the same broker! But I would suggest to use multiple demo accounts for standard judgement! Happy learning!

Learning is the only one valid way here! Yes, nowadays, social trading services are very popular! But till now, there is no way without learning, if you want to be a good skilled Forex trader! Of course, learning is a long term process!

Honestly, when I was a new Forex trader then my concern was different about the learning process! I thought, learning is very much easy way; but the reality is different! I have noticed, a number of new Forex traders lose the learning interest in the mild path; since they have no plan on it.

Earning money with great consistence from this market place is a great challenge, because there are almost 90% traders are loser from here who are particularly newcomers. we have to make sure first of all the most strong source for learning , then I think the earning process automated will come with certainly.

Unfortunately, I have seen a number of new Forex traders are not interested on learning; they have a tendency to make quick money here! But, according to my 6 years trading experience, there no shortcut way of trading without learning.

A lot of educational tools are available. For the beginners, it is also imperative to get hold of trading comprehension with the help of demo trading account so that before making investment in this real world of trading a trader can learn his weaknesses and strengths. Learning process should be regular since market generally changes here. And to facilitate learning to the beginners, now many brokers are offering free forex webinars and education.

A lot of educational tools are available. For the beginners, it is also imperative to get hold of trading comprehension with the help of demo trading account so that before making investment in this real world of trading a trader can learn his weaknesses and strengths. Learning process should be regular since market generally changes here. And to facilitate learning to the beginners, now many brokers are offering free forex webinars and education.

So smart opinion; really consistency is the key on learning! in this case, having a long term plan is very much essential.

Most of the traders lose their money because of their low knowledge and skills about forex. So, for becoming a profitable trader, the most top priority thing is knowledge.

Try to follow better money management in your trading. Frequent practicing and understanding the market environment help a trader fix this issue.

Learning process is important; if you try to avoid the learning process then surely you’ll suffer a lot during your earning sessions! Forex is all about knowledge!

If you want to break the complexity of Forex, you have to earn knowledge as much as possible. Always remember Forex is a great opportunity for you.

We can learn from our daily mistakes and we can watch videos on youtube as part of learning. We can go for paid courses but initially it would be expensive for us I think.

Education is essential to a successful life. It helps you grow as a person, learns new skills, and develop useful life skills. The more you learn about yourself and the world around you, the better equipped you will be to make good decisions and create a happier, healthier life for yourself and your loved ones.

Learning trading is no longer difficulty for traders because internet has made learning quite easier now. There are hundreds of e-books and video tutorials available for traders.