• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Luck or Skill

Really different and good sounds. There is no successful trader in Fx who achieved his success by depending on luck. We have to observe some inevitable part of trading as like MM , RM , Powerful trading strategies , exceptional experience and much more that are very supportive to lead a successful trading life with certainly.

Basically, greedy Forex traders depend on their luck! On the other hand, good skilled Forex traders depend on their trading skill and trading experience! As a result, skilled traders are able to make regular money from this financial market but greedy trades struggled here!

Skill will leading trader being good trader because they really understand what they do on trading forex, but if relying with lucky hence as trader they only relying with luck and never come as always, because most important in forex is skill and knowledge

Yes, you are right! I have never seen any successful Forex trader without proper trading skill! Even, they are very sanative on their daily lifestyle! They maintain their trading routine so tightly! As a result, they are making here regular income.

No field can ensure triumph if a stakeholder of that field has lack of knowledge about it. If you are trading in forex, providence can’t help you to achieve success. A foreign currency exchange trader needs to supervise his trading activities with the implementation of proper trading strategies. And yes, a forex trader will necessitate proper utilization of his trading skills that can help him to get hold of his trading objectives.

In simple words don't rely on luck. Have a trading plan with which you can bring positive pips consistently. Let luck play it's part.

Forex has nothing to do with luck, but with time spent learning and practicing. Relying on luck sounds like gambling to me.Maybe this is why some people without any knowledge on this market perceive it like gambling. Considering how much time I spend analysing charts, there is no space left for lack

Forex has nothing to do with luck, but with time spent learning and practicing. Relying on luck sounds like gambling to me.Maybe this is why some people without any knowledge on this market perceive it like gambling. Considering how much time I spend analysing charts, there is no space left for lack

Yes it’s all about skill; only knowledgeable traders can make money here in a long run; there is no way only based on luck.

Over time your skill only grows no matter how you really put so please be really prepared here for all that matters. I do not see why there are so many people who thinks it's luck or something like that, it's not. Cause I do not see any points.

Over time your skill only grows no matter how you really put so please be really prepared here for all that matters. I do not see why there are so many people who thinks it's luck or something like that, it's not. Cause I do not see any points.

It’s a wrong perception; because all successful traders are making money so smoothly because of their trading skill; and only good skilled traders are the lucky trader!

Forex is without a doubt a magnificent business and it's completely conceivable to get more benefit with this, yet we should simply buckle down and that is something that ought to do it for us, yet in the event that we're not sufficiently dedicated at that point disregard right analysis. I trust we will discover it staggeringly difficult to try and survive and we can not rely upon fortunes to get benefit too.

Forex is without a doubt a magnificent business and it's completely conceivable to get more benefit with this, yet we should simply buckle down and that is something that ought to do it for us, yet in the event that we're not sufficiently dedicated at that point disregard right analysis. I trust we will discover it staggeringly difficult to try and survive and we can not rely upon fortunes to get benefit too.

That’s the logical point of view! It’s not like lottery; so no way to rely on only luck or fortune!

Forex only as risky business, if any trader already find their way to make a profit in this arena, hence will get easiness to make money, with skill already good, hence we can start with a slogan when money makes money

Basically; making a good trading strategy is the main challenge since; it’s a decentralize market! Only good skill traders can do so!

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Yes skills and knowledge is the secret. And it takes years to be profitable. It's not possible to be profitable just by following some ready made strategies. We need to understand the market movement and price to be successful.